KE

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Fast delivery and arrived safely even though without bubble wrap or something to keep my order safe, but all things are just fine. Love the smell of the blend. Keep it up iHerb n Zum Clean👍🏻❤️💯

8960da48-d27b-46ef-9200-0fafda3e6dfb
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Love these dryer balls so much! My family has sensitive skin so we don’t use conventional dryer sheets. These wool dryer balls get our clothes, linens, and towels nice and soft and wrinkle free without toxic chemicals. And they help to dry our clothes faster, which is a unexpected bonus!

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

These are great. There are no static in my clothes from the dryer. When I just used the soap the scent went away after the dryer,but with the wool dryer balls and the spray able essential oils,the sent stays on after the dryer. The only downfall is that when spraying the wool balls the scent gets on your hands. Update: the longer I use the wool dryer balls I notice that my black clothes do not do well with them. The balls leave lint all over them,it looks like strands that come from the dryer balls.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

The smell is wonderful. Its comes well packaged. I like the idea of not having to buy dryer sheets all the time. Although i still had a little static on a few items. It is great for fluffing up comforters, or pillows. Just a spritz or two and you're good to go.. I also placed a ball in the cabinet where Ibkeep towels and they smell great.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Love these dryer balls! Like the fragrance of the frankincense and myrrh spray included with the balls. When I purchased these dryer balls from iherb, they were less than if I had purchased them directly from Indigo Wild!

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I love these. The smell is gorgeous . I use in the dryer but also keep on in the car as a natural airfreshener. When not using in the dryer i store in a drawer and it makes the clothes smell amazing. The scent lingers. I would definitely recommend

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

First time using dryer balls and im not disappointed at all! When I use these my entire house smells like frankincense & myrrh! The scent lasts for days on my clothes and bedding. Would definitely recommend these.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

These wool dryer balls are a great replacement for my lavender dryer sachets. It also came with my favorite laundry scent…frankincense and myrrh. Will definitely buy again.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

we love the massage oil and bath salts in this scent but for some reason it comes off as very baby powder smelling in this spray...but overall pretty nice