KE

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

This line of bars is my favorite! I have tried so many different kinds of protein bars and these taste amazing!! Low sugar, balanced macros, lots of protein and great taste.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I'm on the zone diet form an year. Thise bars are great snack when you are ont the road. Great taste. 50gr is just enough if you are in a hurry and can't eat healthy food. I'm happy!

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I'm kind of disappointed. The taste is more bitter than sweet. The consistency is very crispy and not like a muffin. While I appreciate that they use allulose as a sweetener, the list of ingredients is very long. They use soy protein, which I'm not a fan of. They also use egg powder, which I don't like.

fd6c50ad-b22c-4c3b-a010-08581126ea25
400e3065-f3d9-49e4-b617-f54e4876ef83
bc45ac94-39a9-44ec-9b5a-9fd0d3cb35e2
74135e87-d89d-4c72-be64-6e852b51f899
a5c9792e-b808-478c-907d-3c49dc9e220f
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Tastes great! Size it’s just nice for a meal or as a nutritious snack

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

The protein bar worth the money. I would improve rhe taste and the amount of sugar.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

this didn't taste as good as the chocolatey one, slightly artificial tasting. sadly the chocolate one was out of stock.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

no taste of sugar .. otherwise its good

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Delicious, best texture of protein bar