KE

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

will always go for this candy quality so good girls loved it ingredients wooow 25 calories 0 sugar so it's good for kids and for diets taste superb and sweet benefits for the teeth it won't effect them try it and use it its good and size of the package is good

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

My 2 and almost 4 year old rarely agree on snacks but these suckers are one of the few exceptions. The size is great for little bellies and attention spans and they prefer these over other suckers we have purchased. I also like that they are not overly sticky if they get left behind after they have been licked.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

We love getting these bags of sugar free tooth friendly candy. We open the bag and pore the candy on the table to see the colors and guess what the flavors are. The flavors are wonderful, and truly delicious. Makes giving up sugar so much easier. Children and adults in our household Love this product.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

good quality can using daily , the size is so good, package is amazing, it's effect on everything of our body, the taste and smell are good. work as antioxidant. keep you in a small age by it's ingredient.

62371073-894c-4856-95d9-d2121910fdec
Posted on Sep 22, 2021

My girl is very happy having it as it’s lollipops and mama is happy getting multivitamin it taste like exact the flavor it is I just tasted orange lollipop and flavor is just orange reminds me my childhood

17b6f051-f151-4d4a-8b03-dbe72be49c07
Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Best sugar-free hard candies I've tried. Good blend of sweeteners with no cloying aftertaste. Pleasant texture, not prone to get rubbery or sticky on the outside. Kids love them too! Excellent quality product.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Very good, natural tasting lollipops. Indistinguishable sweetness from "real" sugar pops. Clean ingredients and good quality. Perfect for a keto diet. A pleasure to eat!

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Very tasty lollipops for my kids. And it is sugar-free and free from all the synthetics. I am happy to give kids peace of mind. Besides, the dentist recommends it.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I use these for a treat for my kids when we are out and they love them and I love that they not only don't hurt their teeth, but the xylitol actually helps their dental health.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Bought these for my mom to try out versus the more classic varieties. She is diabetic and enjoys these treats. They’re cheaper here than buying them locally in the Philippines