KE

Posted on May 17, 2022

This stuff blew me away from the first use! The smell is amazing and lasts all day. I catch little whiffs of the scent and it gives me a little boost of happiness. And when I tell you this has my pits bone dry… I mean it. I’m a sweaty girl. Even when I used anti-perspirants, deodorant was always more about making sure my sweat didn’t stink. But now I don’t stink AND I don’t sweat through every shirt! Without aluminum! The formula is pretty hard to get on at first, but give it a couple uses and it’ll soften up. I’ve found right out of the shower when your skin is warm to be the easiest. Overall, I’m thrilled I gave this a shot. Total game changer! Hopefully a permanent addition to my personal care routine.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I'm in Singapore and you can imagine how sweaty we can get here. This deodorant holds up SO well! Up to 8 hours in the sweltering 35 degrees Celcius heat, no problem and I sweat A LOT. I think I prefer the Eucalyptus Mint scent, but this one is also very nice.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

A super sweet and rosey smell from claydry. I got this with a few other scents to try them out. This one is a little too rosey for my personal taste but I do wear it with certain outfits that feel quite floral, light and flirty – it's nice to have different scents for certain occasions or moods. A great scent in general for the very feminine, flirty, probably smaller-scale (as in, height) woman. Quality is great like claydry products are. Keep in mind that application at first has a little resistance due to the texture and takes a bit to warm up, but I don't find this to be a bother at all given the quality you are getting for a natural product.

Scent is divine. Smell is not overpowering especially after it is mixed with my perspiration. It helped me to care for my OB well. I don’t bring it around but the size is just nice. I can feel the high quality of this product and I reach for it twice a day as part of my daily personal hygiene routine.

2096

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I love I herb for having Claydry at a reasonable price. Plus the deodorant itself is the best quality the smell it’s scent you benefit from it being natural. It’s my routine every morning and it makes me feel great with frequency personal hygiene. The size it’s great for the price!

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I took a chance on buying this brand of deodorant and I am really glad that I did. It has a strong smell of natural roses and has nothing artificial in it. The scent lasts all day! I am so impressed! Throughout the day I occasionally catch the scent of roses and it's very pleasant. I sometimes pair with a rose perfume that I have and it is a beautiful aroma. I have also bought the sweet amber variety and I am equally impressed. I highly recommend.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

This deodorant works really well, and the fragrance is great. It's firm when you start t use it. I found that if I let it sit under my arm pit right before I use it for just a few seconds it sees to make it softer. I will buy again for sure!

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

great smell like real roses, easy to use and really work on me. I live in a super Hot and wet country and I am really sweaty.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

My goodness, to find a natural non toxic deodorant and actually works is gold! This truly works to control odor and trust me, I have tried so many of them and I am sticking with this brand. Love, love the fragrance too, its SO nice