KE

Posted on Mar 8, 2022
Keeps dog calm and sleeps well

This a great treat to keep dogs calm. I have a Lab retriever who can get restless in the evening , even after exercise! She gets it once in noon and another one in dinner. I have found that it keeps her calmer and less restless in the evening. She is able to sleep soundly in her crate (9 hours) during the night, even when there are some slight noises. She is 1 year old now. I just wish this company stops using palm oil in their products..

Posted on May 30, 2022

My dog seems to love it, I like the smell as well. Although the efficacy of the supplement I cannot attest to since my dog does not display calm behaviour immediately after taking it. Nonetheless I cannot verbally communicate with my dog so maybe he is calm. I keep buying this product though, I recommend.

Posted on May 3, 2022

I have a 70 lbs mixed pit/German shepherd/mutt who is very high energy. We give him two at a time and it takes a few hours to notice a change. The ingredient list was far better than other brands which is why I initially decided to try Zesty Paws out.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

These were suggested to me as I have a dog that will destroy things while I’m at work. I come home every day at lunch to walk and feed him, so it’s only for four hours at most he’s left alone. So far it seems to help as he’s not been as destructive.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Excellent!!has work for my shiba inu‘s full night sleep! He used to wake me up every night for atention.. since i‘ve been giving him the calming bites he doesn‘t do that anymore. :)

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

Not sure if these really calm my dog at all, sometimes it seems like they do but have a very delayed effect, like 3-4 hours later? So it makes it hard to tell for sure. But my dog loves the taste.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Have been using this product for several years to help calm my dogs. I particularly like it because it does not contain melatonin.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Couldn’t tell the difference after 1 month… my dogs didn’t like the taste

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

My dog really likes them and she is a picky eater. I do think they help her feel more calm

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

this helped my dog a lot with his anxiety but it is very expensive