Page 1 - Reviews - Zand, Immunity, Super C+ Elderberry with Zinc/Vitamin D3, 60 Tablets - iHerb
KE
Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I prefer Zand compared to another Vit. C, D, zinc brand that’s popular on iHerb since this tastes and smells better. Although more expensive than the other, I still choose this.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Good for Immune support both for whole body ,Especially for kids

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Pls let more people know about this great form of vit c and formula! Wish you all well-being! 👍🏻

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Haven't get it yet hopefully it is good

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

great product

nata-mama
Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

For immunity, this is a godsend: the same elderberry, and even zinc, and vitamins C D. As part of 1 serving (2 tablets): zinc in citrate form - 20 mg (182% of the daily value), D3 - 5000 IU, elderberry - 300 mg and vitamin C - 1000 mg. Pills purple with white patches, oval. Large enough not for everyone to swallow easily. For the prevention of SARS, it is enough to take 1 piece, and if there is a sore throat or malaise, I take 2 pieces at a time. I noticed that I began to recover very quickly. In general, I am satisfied with the purchase. I think in the season of any viruses it is better to strengthen the immune system, he is trying so hard to protect us as best he can)) If the review was useful to you, click Like. Thanks! Health to you and your children!

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

The content of ingredients is not only zinc, but also vitamin C and vitamin D. The fragrance is a bit like chocolate. The taste is the acid of vitamin C. The acidity is acceptable to children. It is a good partner for anti-epidemic/improving immunity. There is a layer of sealing film on the bottle label indicating the milligrams as on the website. Currently, it is used with quercetin, and the effect should be good.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I think that in the season of any viruses or in the autumn-spring period, it is better to strengthen the immune system. This is a great immune booster! As part of elderberry, zinc citrate form, vitamins C 1000 mg and D3 5000 IU. Very good dosage! One serving is 2 tablets. For the prevention of SARS, it is enough to take 1 piece, and if there is a sore throat or malaise, I take 2 pieces at a time. I noticed that I began to recover very quickly. I am satisfied with the purchase, I wish everyone health and longevity! And thank you for the like, good man)

Posted on May 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I bought this complex when there were no reviews yet, I got sick with covid, I was restored by it and omega. The set is amazing, everything you need is there. I drank 1 tablet, I didn’t want an overdose of vitamin D and C, I drank separately before them. Three months have passed, I have never caught even a seasonal cold. Super vitamins, I will order more

Posted on May 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

The best supplement I have tried in my life is light on the stomach, causing nausea. It contains the most important immune needs. I take it 3 times a week after any meal. Excellent for immunity, especially if someone is sick at home. Take it twice a day, once it helps.