KE

Posted on Mar 8, 2022
Amazing product

The product is prescribed by the paediatrician for my 5 year old. My child has been taking this medication for 3 weeks now, I have noted a positive change in his behaviour. He is able to gather his thoughts and control his emotions. I am very happy with the product and will continue it for many more months to come.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

These are tasty enough even for picky eaters of different ages. It seems to have the desired effect to help a child who needs help calming down - probably chemically, but it's also a change of pace and probably helps psychologically shift the mood. The kids have even asked for them at times they know they will be faced with a situation that will be challenging for them to remain calm.

Posted on May 2, 2022

The order came quickly and without problems. Although the taste leaves something to be desired (my son does not care for the taste - but he will still take it), it does seem to have a calming effect. My 9yo son has ADHD, and I see the biggest change in his physical calmness - moreso than mentally. I would purchase this again because it works, but do wish the flavour/texture would improve.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

This has made an improvement to my sons behaviour and how he reacts to situation and managing his emotions it’s a great support to him with out being a medication and he enjoys taking them and most days he has one I don’t always need to give the 2

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Very happy with the results for my 4.5 year old under the paediatricians advice! He is able to calm down, express his emotions without aggression! He enjoys the taste and the chewable is easy enough to chew.

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

These tables really helped calm my child down who we suspect has ADHD. I tested a day without the tables and noticed a substantial difference.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

I’ve been searching for something to help my little one deal with anxiety and fears. We’ve tried other brands but this one worked the fastest. It helped her stay calm the longest without feeling sleepy or drowsy. Great for anytime of the day. After about 2 weeks, she no longer has to take this daily but only on a few occasions.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

It was worth a chance at calming down my 4 year old. They may have worked better later in the day, I wasn't careful enough truthfully.

Posted on May 21, 2022

I purchased for my ASD ADHD son after reading reviews. 2 weeks in, I can see he is calmer

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

It rally made a big difference in the separation anxiety my child had in playgroup.