KE

Posted on Dec 19, 2021
‏advice نصيحة مهمه

‏Friends, if you like a product, rate it right.. If you drop a star, they will cut the product. Do not be afraid. They will not raise the price. Rate 5 stars to know what products are needed and increase their production quantity. Press Yes to raise the comment and everyone will notice this unintended mistake: ( یا اصدقاء اذا اعجبكم منتج قیموہ صح .. اذا حطيتوا نجمه راح يقطعون المنتج لاتخافون ماراح يرفعون السعر قيموا 5 نجوم عشان يعرفون وش المنتجات المطلوبه ويزيدون كمية انتاجها اضغطوا نعم عشان يرتفع التعليق والكل ينتبه لهذا الخطأ الغير مقصود : (

Love the flavor of these. Sweet (yes, it has sugar), and the flavor of raspberries, not an artificial taste. I have started on a "take vitamins and supplements daily " kick before. But let's be honest- if the flavor is good, it gives me a great incentive to keep on taking them daily. These deliver on that front - while still providing the nutrients I want to target, they taste like candy. Now thats a daily supplement I can keep up with!

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I was struggling to find a nice magnesium and vit d supplement as most of them were giving me a headache No side effects and lovely taste

17548dd8-1199-45ca-a54b-9868a029c803
Posted on Mar 9, 2022

These Raspberry gummies are great! I needed a calcium gummie and these came with Magnesium, and D so it's a win for me. My husband like them too!

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Love these and they're also a good source of phosphorus too! It's a shame they keep going out of stock though, they seem to be hard to get

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Waiting to see desired result but the gummies are chewable tasty and easy to digest. Im hoping for improved bone. and joint health. 2nd week of intake.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

My 13-year-old niece doesnt like it and I dont like it neither. It has a subtle strange taste. That’s why I bought another brand before finishing the bottle

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Excellent taste and texture. Really recommend. Can see the benefits.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Tasty and suitable for kids. Essential for young kids who prefers chewable options

Posted on May 22, 2022

My previous magnesium supplement consisted of 5 large pills daily. It's so much easier to take just 3 of these gummies!