KE

Posted on Mar 12, 2022
Sooooo good

As a vegan it sometimes hard to find chewy candies which the texture doesn’t stick to your teeth for Eternity till death do them part But this ones so great so yummy and you don’t need to replace your whole teeth set just to feel it smooth again Recommend recommend recommend

These Chewys are an excellent, satisfying choice for Starburst lovers. Students in my classroom love these candies. I feel good about giving them an organic option that is definitely safe and nut-free. No need to worry about allergens! The sweet flavor is definitely bright and fruity. The chew is less sticky than the maintstream candy brands, which is a quality I prefer in this candy. I love keeping this big bag of joy on hand at all times!

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Deliciouuuus!! The ingredients are very interesting! The taste and quality are awesome! I use it in many way combining with many other treats or ingredients! The packaging is also convenient! Nice discovery for myself and my family! The size is also worth it! I recommand! Good for diet and healthy habits.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

These Yumearth Organic Chewys are so good! They remind of a popular candy brand sold everywhere, but without the fake ingredients taste. Same size too. The flavors are great and tasty. They smell great! I sometimes eat at least one to treat myself after a day of eating already healthy meals. Love that there are real ingredients in this candy, too.

Posted on May 2, 2022

These are my favorite natural candy& of course my kids love them too!!! I love the natural and dye free versions of the junk candy, so my kids feel like they’re getting the same treat as everyone else. These taste super yummy & are great-high quality ingredients for when you want a treat.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

It’s a big pack so it’s a good value. I’m in Japan and my friend loves starburst but can’t find them here. I bought these as a surprise for him. He said they were better! I bought myself a bag too. They are so good. Not as sugary as Starburst. They have a great flavor.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I have ordered these several times now and I am very pleased with the taste, size, smell and the quality. Due to my current diet, I have had to make a lot of changes and cut out a lot of things I love to eat. I was so thrilled when I discovered these! :)

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I bought small package for my kid and she loved it a lot! So, now I bought bigger sized pack of these candies :) They are not so yummy per my taste, but kids love them + they are much better per ingredients list then anything else in our local stores. Will certainly buy these again shortly.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I saw these on sale and being a YumEarth fan I thought I'd give it a try. I was not disappointed at all. If you are looking for a natural alternative to starburst, which is full of synthetics, look no further. You will not be disappointed! I cannot really pick a favorite flavor. Sometimes I love the cherry but then want that tangy strawberry or tart lemon. What a great treat! And as always, they are vegan, gluten free, and allergy friendly!

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

We have very different opinions on these chews in my family: my kid simply loved these and me - not so much. They are solid 3 stars from my perspective. Taste is not so nice but ingredients list is great and comparing to the regular chews, quality is much better. Anyway, will buy bigger pack of these for my kid within next purchase :)