KE

Posted on May 1, 2022
Great value for collagen and ceramides

I have been using youtheory Collagen Types I &3 for over 10 years, and changes to this version that incltceramides a couple of weeks ago. While I haven't noticed a visible difference, at least not yet, this is a great value for the inclusion of ceramides. I do still add three tablets daily of the non-ceramides version to get my target level of collagen each day.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I used to take collagen power before but I wanted to give this a try as I think capsules are easier to consume and I can just take it altogether with other supplements. I often have spot breakout but have been taking this collagen for about 2 months, my skin has become very stable and no more breakout. Happy with it.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I have been taking this collagen for about 10 days. I haven’t seen any improvement in my skin condition. I will continue to take this collagen and review it again 10-15 days later. If you want to see my review of this product, please check this comment regularly.

Posted on May 10, 2022

I saw this product on YouTube, it’s very popular and I start to use it too. I use it around 2 months now, I hope it will bright up my skin.

c12c38e4-1178-4654-a92c-68367cc12681
Posted on Jun 21, 2022

AMAZING! Good quality and ingredients. My skin is looking so much more moisturized and not has dry. I have seen much improvement in my skin there is less break outs now. No problems with packaging. No taste.

Posted on May 31, 2022

1st time try. After consume for around 1 week, can feel skin is not so dry and become mosturized. Will continue consume and see any other imprive on skin

Posted on May 23, 2022

Excellent supplement for dry itchy skin types. My face feels less itch after taking this supplement for a week. The wound on my finger also healed faster. Am really happy with this product. Will purchase again .

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

I’m taking 3 tablets a day instead of the recommended dosage of 6 but I feel that my skin complexion has improved after a few weeks of taking this product. Highly recommend it to anyone who wants to have clearer skin.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Size are small so easy to swallow. Good composition though I think the previous ones I bought is better. Not saying it's no good quality, just yeah could be cheaper in price as well.