KE

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Love this formula. I started at 3 a day and then moved your up to the recommended 6. Usually with mealtimes. The ingredients and formula are handier than larger boswellia capsules and a collagen powder. No weird after taste either. I can feel improvement in my knees, helping with the effects of fibro and eds pain.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

really works for me because ever since i have been taking this, my gout on the ankle has mellowed down. i can feel the changes and so i am thankful to have known this product!

b5e5e127-ecc2-4c84-b86c-b524c1806319

A powerful blend of collagen and boswellia for improved joint comfort, better joint mobility, and reduced joint stiffness. Featuring BosFlex™, a super concentrated boswellia extract that provides 10x as much AKBA as typical boswellia extracts. †This product is formulated for efficacy using clinically-supported ingredients. ‡BosFlex™ boswellia extract has been shown to improve joint comfort within 7 days.

5260f36d-9173-4465-ae38-aeea0ab4c730
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

After taking joint collagen tablets for a week i felt great improvement on my knee problem. Actually i played bowling already and feel no pain at all. You can try this iherb product coz of its good quality to ease knee pain problem.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Nice quality, nice ingredient, suitable for my age, nice package, good benefit, ok taste, nice effect , nice composition , joint improvement thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

I have arthritic pain that is recurring. I try to use natural products. The combination and collagen and boswellia seems to work for me. I will buy it again when I run out.

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

I'm from Jakarta, Indonesia. Just try for 1st order and the result is excellent especially skin at foot no more cracking. thanks iherb cc Youtheory collagen..2nd, 3rd order will be coming this month.

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

Collagen is great but that complex is very good for 40+ aged people who have some pain in joints

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

I take youtheory boswellia and collagen tablets because I have osteoarthritis pain. It does help to reduce the pain but I think the collagen content is not strong enough for my present condition.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I like this one. I needed at least a month to feel the difference in joint and cartilage movement.