KE

Liligo-round
Posted on Apr 9, 2022
Fabulous!

I got this product for my postpartum recovery, as I know my hair would shed a bunch. I noticed my skin still retained its elasticity even though I lost quite an amount of weight and supposed to look all wrinkles (I’m in my mid 30s, still breastfeeding and only 37kg). My fine hair shed lots from the 3rd month after delivery, but perhaps thanks to the collagen pills, I don’t look too bald. Besides, the texture of my hair strand also becomes smoother or silkier. I reduce the dose to 1 pill per day and feel comfortable with that serving size. Maybe if I follow the recommended dose, the result would be even better. My only complain is the size and the shape of the pill is quite large and pointy, so often it gets stuck and hurts my throat if I don’t take it with a sumptuous amount of water.

cdef1ff6-ce1e-497b-b93e-06c771ac9e7d
3539eb26-bc20-4041-ac2d-fc374417fa14
03a32fb3-1cac-4cba-b4ed-281c3bb89f34

Quite pricey but I'm taking just 2 a day and my hair feels softer already. I bought 2 bottles so they'll last me a while. I've taken their collagen before and the effect was great so I think their products are of great quality. It's just the size and amount you have to take everyday that was not working for me. These however are small tablets so if you want to follow the suggested dosage of 6/day, you should have no problem. You can probably space them throughout the day.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

The quality of these are great. I got these because my hair was thin and now it’s not falling out as much. No taste and the size is a medium so not too hard to swallow. No problems with packaging or shipping. Lots of benefits for the hair and skin recommend.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I really like this formula and has been great for faster hair growth. This is the only type of keratin that is absorbed correctly by the body so double check any keratin product before buying - whether it is hydrolyzed or solubilized. HNS is solubilized. Minus 1 star because I really didnt need the collagen included.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I take these in combination with using Nexxus shampoo and conditioner and its been a life saver for my hair. I lost almost half of my mane 6 months ago with covid (I had no idea a lot of people suffer from hair loss after covid?) and I'm finally starting to see some real progress.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I love the tiny size and the addition of a good form of keratin. Biotin is a bit high for me though, which prevent me taking so many of them.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Use it to make my hair stronger and shining. I noticed that I have less fair falling, more hair. and my hair dresser said I have such think hair. I continuously use collagen and hair supporting products.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Waited to review, this has helped my hair growth. I take 3 in the evening not the six recommended & it works. Will be ordering again.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

After one week of use, I seen noticeable improvements in my hair and skin, good product. My only complaint is regarding the price. I have order the same product from a different website for $12.99 and the bottle has 290 tablets!

Posted on May 28, 2022

The tablets are small and easy to swallow , I take two a day and my skin seems to be loving them . Took the recommended amount at first but it was just to many to swallow . Good quality and ingredients . Since I’ve been using I’ve noticed I they have taken about about five years off my visible age :) haven’t really noticed a benifit to my hair yet though .