KE

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I'm about to be 70 of age by next year. All the more I understand the importance of keeping my body at its optimal strength. The strength of the bones is an area often overlooked by many people. This product has been a tremendous help. I don't have osteoporosis like many people of my age group. I've had tried different brands of products all these years. By far Youtheory Bone gives me the best result.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I am taking 2 tablets every after meal, a total of 6 tablets in a day. This vitamin is loaded with collagen and d3 as well as vitamin K2. As we aged, we need to have a good vitamins for our bones. The good thing is this vitamin is complete with all that we need. The size is also perfect especially if you are always traveling like me.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Posted on May 12, 2022

Great combination of essential nutrients. I also intent to give one tablet a day to my Cattle dog. Human dose is 6 tablets a day.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I bought this cause this pandemi, we need all sorts of vitamins to be able to survive. We need to nourish our body and be fit.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

Great product and best supplier ever.Fantastic product! Looking for such a product for some time now. Finally found it. Extremely happy with the purchase. Great supplier too... excellent service.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

This is great for me, all the things I need in 1 mix. I haven't found anything else that has all these ingredients. I do have to complain about only being able to ship thru DHL to Australia. It literally doubles the price.