KE

Posted on Nov 26, 2021
Excellent

I've used it more times now and it's helping my skin and my acne problem. The fact that product is gray and the texture seems fine but it leaves this weird film on the skin still bothers me a little bit, but I've got used to it by now. The smell is nice, very light. I'm using it only at night and I'm liking it.

iReeRee
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

There’s no strong scent, can be used on the pimple area, good quality, average size, age 13 and above recommendations, package convenient, benefit for pimple area care, composition is good, can be used in all seasons, good moisturizer routine, smooth texture, no Sensitive reaction refresh face

Posted on May 15, 2022

The pump worked weird and it looks like the product was dried. After many times it came out better but the texture is very thick, and since it is dark/grey it does not seem suitable to wear in daylight.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

drys acne very fast , this whole tomatoe line is amazing , especially the bar soap perfect

Posted on May 22, 2022

I bought for my daughter as she is undergoing puberty! It does help to control acne but more effective with through cleaning and masks

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

good, will buy it again

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Good product, especially for those acnes without pus.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Very good

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Auto-translated from Portuguese

My daughter liked it a lot, soft aroma and has lycopene that helps a lot on the skin. The size is even big and will last a long time, since she only wears it at night. The texture is very velvety. I saw benefits the 3rd time she used it.