KE

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I wasn't sure how this mask would work -- it is listed as a "cooling jelly" mask, but I was hoping that it would dry and I could peel it off later in the shower. As the moniker promises, it stays jelly, and feels cooling, and is nicely moisturizing; you can massage it off later. I love all Yes to Cucumbers products and this is a new favorite of mine, even though it doesn't dry like a clay mask. It's jelly! Nice light cucumber scent as well!

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

gel like texture with a ligt scent of cucumber. really plumps up the skin, I use it every morning with my microcurrent facial device. But I must mention that it is not good for irritated sensitive skin, I have redness around my nose and it doesn't feel nice there when I apply the mask.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I really like this facial cooling mask, as after using it the facial skin really feels and looks fresher, moisturised and energised. The scent is also really nice. Packaging is attractive as well, the size is perfect. In overall good quality product.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Omg. My face feels so fresh and amazing!

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

will buy again, reasonable money

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

Very nice cooling mask of gel consistency. It is especially pleasant to use in the summer, it is put and washed off very easily, on skin does not harden. I use it in the morning to get rid of puffiness under the eyes. It will also be useful to use after tanning to moisturize and soothe the skin. The mask contains aloe leaf juice, glycerin, cucumber extract, sugar cane extract, willow bark extract, licorice root extract and others.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I love cucumber masks, but they are few. Found this by accident and ordered it right away. It really cools and soothes the skin. Even after I washed my face for a while, I still feel cool. In general, I liked the mask.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

The mask quickly soothes inflamed skin and cools it slightly

Auto-translated from Arabic

So far, it has not reached me, but I read about the benefits of cucumber for sensitive skin and, God willing, it suits me for girls who need points... Save me 😅

Auto-translated from Russian

bravo to all the creators of this wonderful face mask, the very tenderness and great cooling on the face, thank you.