KE

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

the feel on the skin is pretty nice, no scent and i like it, and also the clean feel is pretty good, moisturizing and gentle, my skin isn’t sensitive so idk it it’s ok for sensitive skin people. i bought 2 and i’ve been using it everyday for almost 4 months. thank you

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

gentle non scented facial soap, cleans & leaves my skin dewy! I'm 60+ & suffer from mixed skin tends to be on the dry side, it's perfect for me, ordered 3 times!

Posted on May 6, 2022

Creamy and so gentle in the skin it doesn't dry the face after used it. it makes the face feel refresh and moisturize well . 🥑🍓

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I use it every morning, it’s creamy and not dry at all. Love it

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Nice creamy texture that is non drying on my skin. No strong fragrance so I know it’s gentle enough for my sensitive skin

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

There wasn't much in the bottle it seemed. This is definitely for VERY dry skin, as even on my fairly dry skin, it left a distinct oily residue.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Creamy, face feels clean and soft. Removes makeup easily.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

update later

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Good remedy. Handles makeup. Does not dry the skin. No irritations or allergies. Contains hyaluronic acid Suitable for sensitive, aging and dry skin. Neutral smell. After application, there is no feeling of tightness. Not big, I'll see how long it lasts.