KE

Posted on Feb 8, 2022
Loved it so much I bought two boxes

I was a fan of Chocolate Macadamia and Salted Maple Pecan and couldn't wait to try the Black Sesame Sea Salt variety. I was NOT disappointed. I am hooked on this product. Each variety has a unique texture and shape. The ingredients are pretty Whole30 compliant and the portion size is perfect. I give it 5 stars on texture, taste, ingredients, variety, and packaging. This variety was slightly reminiscent of the NY deli treat, Halvah. I bought two boxes!

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

Amazing snack. So soft, smooth, all good ingredients and yummy. Great once a day snack on a go. But would to like to see at least 10 bars for this price.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Simple ingredients and great taste! good potion bar and package is clean, recycle-able. Great quality and benefit for your daily healthy diet snaking, before/after workout, fitness and training!

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Yummy!! Very satisfying when you are on the go. I can't have wheat or dairy, so tasty protein bars without either save me when I'm running around and need an energy boost.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

These have quite an umami flavour which is great. They're quite satisfying because they're basically nuts and seeds. They're also not super sweet. Great portable snack for my handbag.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

These are pretty good. Nowhere near as good as the maple bars but these are edible. My boyfriend likes this flavor more than I do.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

This is delicious! My only hesitation is about carbs & sugar which in total are 50% of the bar. Aside from that it’s very tasty. I wish they would change the plastic wraps for some kind of paper wrap

Clean ingredients but, it is not as expected! The taste could be much better than this.

815c66aa-2561-4c43-8e31-b7295f1471c3
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

super moist and filling … love the simple and quality ingredients

Posted on May 22, 2022

Tasty and nuts are crunchy. Size is great for me.