KE

4.6
Based on 2,001 Ratings
1,485
Posted on May 30, 2022

Great, I love it. It feels nice. And the size is great. My friend recommended it to me so I got it. It doesn’t taste good but it works good. It’s easy to take. It gives you a nice feelig afterwards. I love it. The quality is good. It has lots of fiber in it.

17542fb3-9a41-401b-83cc-91e8419658cc
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I am 72 years old and as far back as I can remember I have always had a can of Yerba Prima psyllium whole husks in my cupboard. When I start a water fast I take the psyllium husks one or two times the first day or so. This helps me not to feel sick when my body is dealing with what ever toxins are in my system. I’m able to go five, seven or ten days depending on my mood. It’s a good trust worthy product.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

This is an excellent fiber powder. It thoroughly cleaned my colon. I felt a lot more energy the next day. And lost 1 kg (2 pounds). The quality is excellent because I tried other colon cleansers products that did not work. Now I take it 1 day a week, and it always works cleaning out my intestines. I also take Psyllium Husks powder by the same company. Seems they work awesome together

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

No colonoscopes in this household! I make sure to take this several times a day for added fiber to the diet. I also buy the organic, whole husk, as the powder gels too quickly in water. Just mix in water or juice and add more liquid as you keep stirring and swallowing.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 2, 2022

I ordered it for my husband who is suffers from colon The taste is fine, you can mix one table spoon with yogurt It will makes you feel a bit full because it has fibers but the next day you’ll no longer have stomach pain It will clean your colon 👍🏼

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I have used this product for years and I am now 74! This is a great quality fiber product used in conjunction with a good diet to clean the gut and intestines. I doesn't have a taste and comes packaged in a can which I really like. I use a glass of water that is just barely warm with two tablespoons of psyllium husk and stir to dissolve, then drink down after my big meal of the day. You may have to use it a few times to get the right amount for you, but don't give up, you will get it right! Packaged well from iHerb also, and fast shipping! Thanks, iHerb!!

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Gluten free! I usually add it in small amounts to gluten-free bakery, it helps to bind the flour. Recipe: 70/30 chikpea flour and cassava flour, a tablespoon of psyllium, a pinch of salt, a tbp of melted coconut oil, vanilla powder, cinnamon powder - add hot water, mix it well and bake 180C for 20 minutes. Bon appetit!

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Great quality product with great quality ingredient. Fiber benefits the gut, digestion, helps avoid or resolve problems with constipation. This stuff is the perfect solution for me as an add-on to the composition of my diet as a whole. I now mostly use it the fast way, mix one table spoon in a large glass of water and gulp it down right away and then some more water right after. Done. Some times once per day, sometimes twice, rarely three times. Depends on what else I eat over the course of a day. Usually I have it shortly before my actual meal, often while preparing the food. I am definitely going to buy another package and more.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

The product works great for me. I have a twisted colon & had polyps removed twice. Staying regular has been difficult for me until I tried this product. It's very gentle & promotes normal, healthy bowel movements for me. Also, I am not having a problem with IBS since I started taking this product. I mix it in 8 ounces of water & drink it down. It has a nutty taste to me & I like it.