KE

4.6
Based on 1,868 Ratings
1,415
Posted on Feb 9, 2022

This capsules are helping me a lot with detoxification as I have the Gilbert's syndrome (a mild liver disorder in which the liver does not properly process bilirubin). Together with other supplements and diet this herbal detox reduced the bilirubin level in 2 month, which is great. Hope this comment will be helpful. If yes, please like it. Be healthy☺️

7a8df670-0207-410a-b268-0cd149f56208

I have been taking this for over a week now and all seems to be going well. I have not gotten sick in any way and feel quite good. Also, the pill size is easy to swallow. I am not too sure what to expect and I hope it is working. I have done detoxes in the past with fasting and herbs but never with Bentonite. If any problems arise, I will update my review.

43eb93d7-3d20-4339-b0d6-82196180aa50
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I started with 1 tablet a day to see how my body reacts to it. No side effects at all. 😂 So I took 2 tablets in the morning and then 1 in the evening. After the second week I feel more energetic and 'light'. It does help with me with my regular run as I can covered a longer distance with a faster speed.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I’m using these for my skin flare ups. I take them around my lunch time or anytime in the afternoon since that’s when I consume my biggest meals. I feel that this has helped to calm down my rashes and the areas affected have dried up more too.

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

great benefit and quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the looks of it. im looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

This product will help you get rid of the waste you've been carrying around inside of you fast! I have to take 6 capsules at a time with food in the evening to get the results I need and it works every time. Upon waking up, I immediately have a nice bowel movement and throughout the day. I really feel like I am being cleaned out! I only take the 6 capsules twice a week the same way and I get the same results! I will keep this on hand in case I get backed up again and need a thorough cleaning because this stuff works!

Posted on Dec 19, 2022

Bought this to try and detox my body but saw the disclaimer that said might cause birth defects. So I’m not going to use it for now because I’m preparing for a baby. Might use it for facial to remove blackheads. Used similar products before more than 10 years ago, but that was powdered form and it does make the face pulsate. Amazing feeling.

Posted on Dec 13, 2022

Great detox, used to detox as well as help the body absorb toxins released. Not much taste, this supplement should be incorporteratrd into one's diet to see improvement in general health, as it helps you to free the body of toxins and other things that it needs to cleanse itself of

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

My main concern was digestive issues and I was looking for a quality supplement with a similar composition, in particular containing bentonite clay as a main ingredient. I chose the pills, not the liquid form, to ensure there is no taste. After several days I already feel improvement, especially if you pair it with the right diet.