KE

Leriil
Posted on Oct 1, 2021

I loved this product from the moment I started using it. It's amazing! I have a lot of enlarged pores on my nose, and they clog pretty easily, but using this niacinamide serum I can clearly see my pores getting cleaner day after day. I can actually see the oil coming out of my pores after I use it! And this happens even the day after, before I even put it on my skin. The product doesn't have any scent, it feels like a gel, and my skin is all shiny afterwards, I haven't tried using it under make-up because of this. It's a very good quality product, I like the presence of hyaluronic acid because it facilitates the absorption of the ingredients. I use it everyday without any problem. I will definitely buy again, it's a must have, especially for people with oily skin.

e3a845d8-665e-41ab-8020-c5e33e7e0f20
8b19a250-0e85-4d2d-a0eb-2f162d79ae87
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Very lightweight, scent free and quick to absorb serum, I use it in combination with Yeouth vitamin C & E serum in the morning, and with Yeouth Retinol serum at night. I top it with Yeouth day & night moisturizer and I love the combination! No artificial fragrance, quickly to absorb, leaving your face feeling moist and fresh but not oily - quick to absorb. In terms of size, since only one press is enough, 30 ml last for a good 5-6 month. I'm a male, age 27, and I've been using their products for a year and a half straight now - my skin texture has definitely improved - high quality products in fair prices - highly recommended.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Great new serum! I have been using it for a couple weeks and really happy with it. At first I felt like it is drying my skin, but then I realized that it works great with moisturizer applied after. Make sure you use it on damp skin (I use Yeouth toner and it works great together). Skin feels softer, pores smaller and less dark spots. I like the dewy glowing effect too - it almost feels like you skin is tighter. Great for sensitive skin - no redness and no stinging at all! Very satisfied.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

It is really great product ever! Never use niacinamide product before and I can see the results clearly on my wrinkle! It is also suit to my sensitive skin. Good quality, and very recommended. All the benefits you can find here!

bac25154-a578-43cb-a2cf-fb8be273bf5f
Posted on Dec 10, 2021

The first day I used this product I was amazed how it deeply moisturized my skin! The texture of this product is a rich sticky gel, different from oily and feels like I am wearing a thin veil over my skin. The sticky-ness gradually blends so it will not bother you. Been using this product day and night for a few days but have no skin problems. Infact, some of my wrikles seems disappeared already. I will definitely recommend this product and will repeat when I finish this bottle!

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

This is amazing and so affordable ! If you struggle with acne MARKS (different than scars), dark spots, uneven skin appearance, or overall just want a nice even texture, YOU NEED THIS. I have added this to my nightly routine and seen a huge improvement. It does take some time to see a dramatic difference. I started to notice my acne marks lighten within 3 months of consistent use. Definitely recommend !

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

I really like it, I have combination sensitive skin . I used it for weak and I noticed that it makes my skin produce less oil, I had dark spots due to acne and it started to disappear. I like it because it doesn't drying my skin.

8d3097ea-97ea-4ce1-93a7-4ccd06469eb1
Posted on Jan 6, 2022

I have combination, acne prone, sensitive skin. I used to use this in the morning underneath my moisturiser. However, I had to switch it to evening use to complement my skincare routine. I noticed that when I used it underneath my sunblock or moisturizer, my skin does not get too oily through out the day. I would use just one pump of it and tap it on my skin till it dries before adding on other products. You will need to use it in conjunction with other products, because it does dries down tacky.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Perfect niacinamide serum.this niacinamide did wonder to my skin,my skin got shiny and healthy,less pimple,smooooth. ps : I have an oily prone skin,didn t cause any irritation and didnt clog my pores

G-Star
Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Are use this brand all the time and I’m very happy with this product. I use it every day and it keeps my skin looking and feeling good