KE

Based on 3,329 Ratings
2,576
Posted on Sep 11, 2022
8,612

I'm a big fan of Yeouth products and was excited to try their Dead Sea mud mask. I was not disappointed! The mask goes on smoothly and dries quickly. It feels very refreshing and my skin feels softer and smoother after using it. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a good mus mask.

284a1978-b416-4bb6-bdff-2e77dfc34586
49012136-0125-4177-b462-7fca4675915f
e643bf3f-c2c3-4dbd-b049-72865b67366f
6a6b6197-392d-46ee-b86e-afb4c687a1aa
975b3c8e-e47a-46fe-9ba9-28aacc0e72ef
Posted on May 20, 2022

Benefits for me: - big quantity of a product - convenient packaging (clay doesn’t dry out in it) - mild very pleasant scent - unlike other clay masks, this one doesn’t dry my skin out (it dries on the skin - it is part of the usage process, but my skin doesn’t feel dry afterwards) I enjoy this mask and totally recommend. Please refer to the pictures to see the product better

c6e4c012-016f-46d4-9fd2-f160e927cd06
4d8ad97f-7fdc-40a6-b8d8-8187cb58bb67
dc3b9dc7-a447-4cb0-8bec-71d9d6106a84
2b59fbed-15d2-401c-8b04-589864e6cc3d
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Just bought it. I love Yeouth products so I'm literally trying every product they have. Scent is like dead sea mud, I use it 2-3 times a week, especially after using Yeouth Glycolic acid serum as it helps calm the skin. excellent quality products, size is good - you just need a thin layer so it can last for like 50 treatments, i e. 5-6 months when using twice a week. Im a man ot the age of 27, and ever since I met their products almost two years ago, my skin looks better and better - no signs of aging or wrinkles whatsoever.

Posted on May 24, 2022

I've ordered this mask in trial size because have been searching some great quality mud mask and seems like this is it. Composition containing hyaluronic acid, oatmeal, aloe vera, avocado oil, kaolin, and dead sea salt, and other useful ingredients. The packaging is very economical since you need only a small amount of the product for your face. When it dries out on your skin is is soft enought and you don't have a stretchy feeling at all even if you leave it on your face a bit longer. I use it 2 times a week on my combination/oily skin and it helps to clean pores + make skin tone more even. Can recommend this mask for sure.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

This mask doesn’t feel nearly as drying as some other clay masks I have used. It leaves the skin moisturized and soft. I apply a thin layer of this mask when I occasionally have acne breakout. The result is so amazing that it calms the redness and reduces inflammation. The size/volume is rather large and my first bottle lasted for a long time. I've already done my 2nd purchase and will definitely repurchase.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

It is important to maintain the skin microbiome! The number of rashes decreases, the complexion becomes more uniform! I love this mask, it is pleasant to use, it did not end with me for six months. It washes off easily. I plan to repeat this purchase! It is important to maintain the skin microbiome! The number of rashes decreases, the complexion becomes more uniform! I love this mask, it is pleasant to use, it did not end with me for six months. It washes off easily. I plan to repeat this purchase!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I really love this one. It felt soft after rinsing. You'll experience tingling sensation in a first few moments but after that you won't feel it anymore. I love my skin after applying it; it felt soft and smooth. After using it for a few times, I haven't seen a lot of whiteheads like before. Really recommend this product!

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I bought this a while ago and now is the time to give my honest review. I love it!!!!! I used it once in a week. it is amazing and gentle on the skin. my skin felt so soft after using it and the package size served me for about two months.