KE

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

It's the best moisturizer out there that's I've ever tasted. I have combination sensitive skin (rosacea), and this cactus gel absolutely saving my skin everytime I'm trying new products, getting rashes and redness. It's so calming down my skin even after only one night, it's making the skin looks healthier and better. It's a non sticky, light gel. Great ingredients list, with the best cactus type. Have no smell, matting the skin. But it's not for the dry skin type, as my dry patches is dry on the morning.

I have yet to put this on my face, as I struggle with bad eczema and need to be absolutely certain a product is safe for me. I hesitate because the wrist I have been testing this on will regularly sting and become itchy after application, and twice I've gotten some red bumps within an hour. However. That wrist has become probably the softest, most hydrated skin on my body. All signs of irritation disappear within a couple hours after applying it, and sometimes there's no irritation at all. Not sure what to do, but I desperately want this one to work out for me.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

This gel is great for sensitive skin. I like Yadah in general (their Pure emulsion is a great lightweight moisturizer) and this doesn't replace it but is a great option for underneath heavier creams to lock in the hydration.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Bought this as replacement for Isntree Aloe gel but it’s not a match for it. This one has less good ingredients in it and I can feel the difference. Also smells a little bit like alcohol which I find strange. I’d say it’s less moisturizing than the isntree aloe that I really love.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

not sure what it does for my skin but it has a nice cooling effect and seems to soothe. I haven't noticed a difference with acne healing time or anything

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I have been using this for years now perfect for my eczema / rashes dry and itchy skin!

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I like its soothing effect. Great for aftersun care and after shaving.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Repeat purchase several times and so glad iHerb brought the item back as it was previously discontinued.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Good for sensitive skin and simple ingredients

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

Quite soothing and calms my redness! Feels slightly tacky at first but quickly absorbed into the skin afterwards :) Might repurchase!