KE

Posted on Nov 16, 2021
Glad this is avialable. It is key to managing my sinusitis.

This is my 2nd order. I am buying to give to friends who are also having allergic sinusitis like myself. I can use 1 to 2 puffs on each nostril in the morning and in the evening, and be freed from the problem for the whole day and night, including sleeping time. Every 2 to 3 days I will also rinse my nose with a sachet of Xlear. This has enable me to manage my sinusitis very well. My middle ear infection has also been kept at bay. To me the slight burning sensation did not bother me, as I in the past I have to use super tonic saline nose wash, which is even more burning to my nose.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

It's the best natural spray if you want to avoid steroids. I have a chronic sinusitis and my nose is blocked all the time. I use it twice a day and it helps to open the passages. I have both..the regular one in a blue bottle as well...this one (Max) is stronger and your nose burns at the first moment, the regular bottle is milder.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

If you are stuffed up this will definitely clear you out I actually like this better than the other one even though they both work great I felt like I got it more open and it worked faster but all of this brand no matter which one you order really help if you feel like a cold or the flu coming on it really truly stops it in its tracks I had read an article on it that they even petition to be used for Covid and they were proving all their data if you go to their website they have tons of data to prove that this stuff works and I have it in stock all the time just to be sure in case anything tries to sneak up on us enough

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I use on oral antihistamine and Flonase for awhile, but still suffered congestion. My doctor recommended quercetin, which I still take every morning; and while it helped, it still wasn't the ticket I needed for clear sinuses. FINALLY, I came across this Xlear Max, and adding it to my allergy stack was exactly what I needed to keep my sinuses clear for the entire day. I only needed to use one spray in each nostril in the morning, and if my congestion comes back mid day, I only need one more dose to keep my sinuses open! It has a slight burn to it but honestly I look forward to the tingly sensation as I feel my sinuses open up within minutes. There's barely a scent to it and for the price I'd say the quality of this product is unmatched! This has to be the most effective spray I use to combat sinus congestion!

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

ngl when i saw there was capsicum in this i was thinking "this has to be crazy". thats the stuff police use to brutalize the public. but then i tried this and was surprised. it gives that extra spicy kick, perfect for during winter. 10/10 i'd prefer to not be maced again.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I love this product. It does not seem to help me much with my long-term allergies. If the infection goes deep into my sphenoid sinus cavity it does not help much there, but it works wonders when I have some serious congestion, sore throat, or sinus infection in my nasal cavity.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Bought this bottle together with the regular product of xlear. It's composition is all natural and effective in combating serious sinus infections. I'm 57 years of age and hope this will greatly benefit my chronic sinusitis. Good quality ang great value for a 45 ml size bottle. Will purchase again!

Posted on May 10, 2022

Good product we like it. My kids use it too ages are 6 upwards. The size is compact for travelling and quality is nice. Scent is nice. Value is good compared to chemist. Frequency is few times a day. Effective use and feels good. Package in plastic to stop spillage.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Ive been using the xlear nasal spray but picked the sinus one this time. It works! Ive been using it this week. I do one spray on either side, wait 30 seconds and blow my nose. Then i do one spray on either side and try not to blow my nose. It clears my nose, has a sweet taste and isnt addictive.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

I have not use MAX yet but have it in case I need it. I bought it because I was and am so impressed with the normal Xlear. For the first time I sense an improvement in my chronic sinus problems. I also use Xlear every time I have been amount people because it's a good habit to rinse/clear your nose in our world today in case Covid tries to enter.