KE

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Every one of my kids have one of these my first loved it from the first day, my second baby don’t like it and don’t like all of the pacifier of all brand 🥲 and now I bought this one for my third one I hope he liked it ♥️🙇🏻‍♀️ I though this is a cat but it’s look like little tiger 🤔

f2a6de73-3da3-4b3d-b6a5-a094303ed139
Posted on Jan 25, 2022

The pacifier does not detach from the toy so it is a pain to sterilize and wash this item. I wish I could throw it in my electric sterilizer with all the other pacifiers and bottles. My baby does take this pacifier but I think I prefer the NUK ones.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Arrived quickly without any hassle!

KerenShine
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Greatest gift for a newborn

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Great! It’s the second one I’ve bought.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

Products you use often! This is very good quality. Will buy again. Reasonable amount! high value! It can be used regardless of age or gender because of its high frequency of use. This is a very good effect. The effect that it can be a very good supplement if you follow the dosage along with exercise and diet!

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

So cool ♥️♥️♥️ So cool ♥️♥️♥️ So cool ♥️♥️♥️ So cool ♥️♥️♥️ So cool ♥️♥️♥️ So cool ♥️♥️♥️ So cool ♥️♥️♥️ So cool ♥️♥️♥️ So cool ♥️♥️♥️ So cool ♥️♥️♥️ So cool ♥️♥️♥️ So cool ♥️♥️♥️ So cool ♥️♥️♥️ So cool ♥️♥️♥️ So cool ♥️♥️♥️ So cool ♥️♥️♥️ So cool ♥️♥️♥️ So cool ♥️♥️♥️ So cool ♥️♥️♥️ So cool ♥️♥️♥️ So cool ♥️♥️♥️ So cool ♥️♥️♥️ So cool ♥️♥️♥️ So cool ♥️♥️♥️ So cool ♥️♥️♥️ So cool ♥️♥️♥️ So cool ♥️♥️♥️ So cool ♥️♥️♥️ So cool ♥️♥️♥️ So cool ♥️♥️♥️ So cool ♥️♥️♥️ So cool ♥️♥️♥️ So cool ♥️♥️♥️ So cool ♥️♥️♥️ So cool ♥️♥️♥️ So cool ♥️♥️♥️ So cool ♥️♥️♥️ So cool ♥️♥️♥️ So cool ♥️♥️♥️ So cool ♥️♥️♥️ So cool ♥️♥️♥️ So cool ♥️♥️♥️

3b46ef22-5380-47cd-bc10-2632a2838461
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

The packaging is clean, and it arrived exactly the same as the picture, the quality is excellent, and it feels soft and smooth, and its size is suitable for a baby to hold, if possible, like 👍🏻

df48561b-2ce8-48a6-a09e-ddad83038c4f
Posted on May 12, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

The quality is high, the ingredients are cotton and the bottle is made of original plastic, use when necessary, the size is a little large, the packaging is tightly closed, no worries I like this product in the tempting shape, like, please🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

9c9a668c-2703-42e5-9723-f2e97bc9689e