KE

Posted on Feb 27, 2022
Great Quality of Cacao:

I really like this Cacao powder. It has such a smooth taste and it makes, great brownies. I am always skeptical of cacao powder due to their high content of mold that is produced on the bean, bit I trust the quality of this company, and the cacao they produce. I will reorder when I get low.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

The fermented chocolate does taste more chocolatey than non-fermented chocolate. I add it to my smoothies in the morning and it adds a great chocolate kick compared to the cocoa powder I used to use. If you found this review helpful please give it a thumbs up. Thank you!

Posted on May 24, 2022

it's one of the few brands (I'm not sure if it's the only one) manufacturer of cacao powder who publicize its ORAC scores...actually very high...compared other counterparts...blueberries and dark chocolates (high processed, and many superfoods ....If you are serious about antioxidant...you know it's the best part of eating cacao...in the Wildly Organic official site...it still states the amount ("as represented by an ORAC score of 1086 μmol TE/g") ...but iherb no longer has it on the product's page

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

omg this is the best cacao powder I've found. it's so tasty in hot chocolate or cakes. full of flavour, perhaps because of the fermentation of the product.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I really like this brand, it just seems different. I always buy organic cacao but first time as 'fermented' so that must be the difference.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I first purchased this product as a trial and it was so good that I decided to buy more. I add this to smoothies and also make raw chocolates. Its highly nutritious

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

This is the most delicious Raw Cocoa I have had to date and I have tried many - highly recommended for its superb flavor, will be buying again

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

This is very good stuff. I'm not sure how they ferment the beans or what benefit that confers, but I like it. Will buy again.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Didn’t realise this fermented version would be so different, it’s soft & fluffy texture seems to make more of the antioxidant qualities available to absorb, I’m sticking with this version from now on.