KE

Posted on Sep 27, 2021
Excellent! Game changer!

I’ve been using alternative sweeteners for quite awhile, switching between low carb and keto diet. While brands such as L*kanto, S*rve and other monkfruit or erythritol products are okay for taste, they do not behave like sugar in baking. You either end up with solid rocks or a watery mess! Allulose has been a game changer! It cooks/bakes like regular sugar - so it’s perfect for Caramel slices! There’s also no trace of any bad after taste. Wholesome is more affordable than other brands and it’s 100% Allulose - Be careful of some brands that are mixed with other sweeteners! At the moment there is organic liquid Allulose on the market, which I have tried too! - Check out RxSugar, but no organic powdered allulose. Wholesome is non-GMO though, so probably the next best thing. Please give me a ‘like’ if my comment was helpful! Thanks :)

35ecceac-58ea-45c6-ae0e-1e285b5f8562
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

It's so difficult to find this in the UK- I can't understand why the government takes so long to approve this but are happy to approve highly processed fructose-containing frankenfoods. I use use erythritol for certain dishes (ie. Raspberry coulis) but find allulose is a great substitute for sugar, especially in baked goods and especislly in homemade vanilla ice-cream. cream. It has a great mouthfeel with no aftertaste. It's the perfect substitute for sugar on a keto or low carb diet. Bonus: it naturally contains prebiotic which feed the gut! The quality of this product is great, arrived, well packaged and ready to use.

ebe3f2a9-6d5d-4c89-a37e-5d3092dad57b
Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Allulose is much better than Erytrol. No aftertaste, no cooling effect. A little bit to expansive for every-day-use, but really good especially for sweets like low carb chocolate, ice, frozen yogurts etc. Quality and taste of the product is really good…. I like that it tastes exactly like sugar.

610b9b48-43d5-4ff2-949e-972df0891a65
Posted on Nov 27, 2021

The Allulose sweetener is a soft powder substance and not overly sweet and sickly. It takes about 1 1/2tsps to obtain the sweetness of 3/4tsp of demerara sugar. Eventually, you tend to use less as you become accustomed to using less of the sweetener, which is a good thing. My first packet was opened on the 15th of November and used it 4 times per day for drinks. I probably have about 4 days left to use, so approximately 16 days use from one packet. Excellent service from iHerb. Throughout the delivery process. Updates kept track of my goods through to delivery, which was exactly on the day stated at the outset of the purchase. Goods were well packed and intact on delivery. I think the negative reviews are not so much iHerb, but their suppliers letting them down and thus customers blaming iHerb. Having been in retail sales, I know this can be a problem.

588ac9b2-cc90-418f-9006-1aa00a5ecaa7
Posted on Oct 9, 2021

I bought this allulose having seen several influencers use it. I’ve tried it as a sugar replacement in drink but found I needed to use quite a lot. However using it when I’m backing PSMF bread, it really gives a darker crust to the bread and makes it look more bread like.

b13c72a1-a8a5-4f44-a620-35cd28d36db6
3294be54-0e4d-4749-b830-de04d2bb697f
Posted on Dec 24, 2021

LOVE THIS SWEETENER! I have been keto for 3 years and got so used to using erythritol. I find this is way easier on my belly, doesn't cause any other side effects (very minor headaches), and is smooth. You don't get the cooling sensation (like with xylitol) and it's not harsh on your mouth (like erythritol can be). I am so happy to have this easily available and will continue purchasing regularly.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Highly recommended. Great taste and great performance. It is very easy to use, and performs like sugar in most recipes. Would like a larger size package, but the quality and benefits make me buy several each time. The closest thing to sugar on my keto diet, even for hot beverages. In keto diet ice cream it is a must have ingredient. Servings are usually 1,5 times to 1 sugar. A lot of compositions on the net for how to best use it. No limits on frequency, just enjoy it

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

I love this all-natural, sweetener. It's amazing. It caramelizes and is wonderful for so many applications that other sweeteners can't do. It doesn't spike blood sugar so is great for diabetic use as well. It tastes just like sugar, with no aftertaste. 1:1 for sugar substitution.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Great alternative for sugar when you are on low-carb and ketogenic diet. The taste is exactly like sugar and it acts like sugar in cooking. You can use it in cold and hot dishes. It does not contain other ingredients, it is pure allulose. It allows you to make caramel, which is not possible with other keto sweeteners like erythritol.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

I use tonnes of sweeteners for KETO baking, alternating between allulose and erythritol. I find that allulose gives me less tummy troubles even when i kind of overdose on it with too much baked goods. Performance wise, Allulose browns better, and yields more tender baked goods without the cooling after taste. i prefer it in cakes and muffins, but sometimes when baking cookies, i find it makes it a little softer instead of crunchy. Wholesome brand's Allulose is a finer grind which i like as it makes it easier to incorporate when baking. Please click on like if this review helped!