KE

bilalamjad
Posted on Oct 26, 2021
Exceeded my expectations

This palette is such a steal deal for its price. Nice pigmented colors except just one that’s not visible on my skin tone as seen in the third image. All other colors are impressive. The formula is great and blendable. Shimmers are so pretty. You get such nice amount of colors and formulas for a great price. I used it once only and I love the end result. The only thing to look out is it seems to be not very long wearing so you have to apply a eye shadow primer or a concealer underneath to make it long lasting.

83882cf5-8fd6-4c0e-8e8d-fc662229a6b5
ca9ebdff-d1b7-45d1-8046-ff1da9c78a6c
b4913a3a-d5f0-4cd7-962f-302553d43448
Posted on Dec 9, 2021

I picked this palette because I wanted a cheap eyeshadow palette that had some warmer tones of pink and coral. This fit the bill! I read previous reviews on it and was quite curious to try it out, and it met my expectations. It has high pigment and blends well. I love the colours as well!

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

I loved this palette. It is nicely applied and came perfectly fine with no broken pieces. I especially enjoyed the nonshimmery colors, they are easily blended and stay long, the texture is good. The overall quality of the product and coverage was high. No special scent, no concerns. The size is great I think I could use it for a few years.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Good: -Beautiful palette, and it's my first ever eyeshadow palette so I didn't know what I was expecting but it exceeded all of my expectations. -Pretty colours that work beautifully with my skin tone, brown and type 4. -Affordable and good size for price Bad: -It creased a little after an hour or so, but I didn't use a primer and I am a beginner at makeup so I'm not going to judge too harsh. Overall I really like it :))

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

first time trying Wet n Wild eye shadow. The color is nice, easy to apply with brush. The price is good. Will buy another combo next time.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Wet n Wild Color Icon eyeshadows are my new favorite eyeshadow formula. The texture is soft but not chalky, longlasting, and the color pigmentation is amazing. This particular palette is so beautiful and on trend. The price cannot be beat, it's fantastic.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

Lovely colours blends well, will have to wet the brush with fixing spray for better results for the sparkly eyeshadow or use your finger tips

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Decent palette. The darker matte shades are beautiful. The shimmers are a little chunky. I recommend using them over the lighter matte shades for maximum impact. They blend beautifully. The packaging is sturdier than the older version but I think the texture of the eyeshadow on the older versions was better.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022