KE

Posted on May 25, 2022

Beautiful colors and texture. I like that there is a mix of matte, shimmer, and glitter. It is a beautiful neutral palette. Some of the shimmery ones are not very pigmented, but the mattes are beautiful. I have fair skin but I think these colors would be great for a lot of people’s skin tones.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Pallet has matte and shimmery colurs. Has powder texture with low fallout. I love collor range and how it sets on my lid preped with a primer.

a34d54d4-6cf8-4175-a3c7-b4423ab36201
Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I bought Call Me Sunshine palette. Oh boy! This is actually great. In the picture, this palette looked yellow leaning but it’s not that bright yellows as the product picture. It’s much more wearable and beautiful in person. Colour pay off is great as well. Highly recommend if you like golds and browns.

Quite literally my favorite palette I have ever owned. The colors are stunning to say the least. Wet n Wild has always been a favorite brand but they've outdone themselves with this color palette collection. There are a perfect amount of colors and I've used every single one and they are gorgeous!! The gold is to die for.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I received the whole parcel around 5-7working days in Singapore. The items are all well packed and brand new. First time trying because recommended by colleagues. Thank you seller

01c4a0e0-51a4-4b24-9559-53686fc760bf
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

great qualety pallete strong colors stay all day - every day use and also evening use. the package is super cute and sterdy which is good if you carry it in the baglike I do - I already have 2 of these.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Wow, the palette comes with variations of colours and by using multiple colors, I can make my eyes in yellow/beige ish gradient. A few colors come with nice little pigments also. Very satisfied!

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Great pigmented shadows,nice texture and not a lot of fallout. The packaging is very comfortable and the price is a bonus.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Good combination of colors. Small compact size, easy to take with you. Stays on nicely.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022