KE

Posted on Mar 12, 2022
Too big and hard to use for newbie

I first used it to blow dry my hair it added volume to the sides like magic! However I just couldn’t blow my hair like a pro and the comb is too big to manage as it’s my first time to use round comb. So the top part of hair was still flat as usual and the sides look very uneven.. I think it will take me a long time to practice on that…

bc7ce988-2b77-4957-becc-72d030cff5b1
Posted on May 5, 2022

The hairbrush has a really big size and it is quite heavy (until I always bought smaller), but I'm very happy with how this brush handles its function. Helps to dry out your hair with a hair dryer. Hair is not injured and remains shiny. Made of high quality, made of good materials.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I really like to use this brush. It's the perfect size for a nice 90s blowout. Good quality it doesn't break my hair and it gentle on my scalp. Love it!

Posted on May 1, 2022

A little bigger than I expected and it is pretty hefty in weight. With that said, it gives me such a great blowout. It has 2 different kinds of bristles so its able to grip all your hair really well.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

You will have to use it a couple of times before this actually works.. it does give me nice curls when I blow dry my hair with it.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

It’s a good brush, really do the job. But the brush is a bit too big, but still an excellent brush

a277df13-b22f-4957-a8bd-b86915db7d62
Posted on May 1, 2022

Very easy and good scent. I like to use it. Quality is excellent and size too. Any age can use it.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Quite big and heavy but useful for c curl blow

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Smooth brush strokes. Comfortable on my scalp.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021