KE

Posted on Jan 7, 2022
The best instant coffee I tried!

I was seeing this instant coffee on all the “best instant coffee” lists and wanted to try it for a long time. Delicious!! Could be a bit cheaper for a daily use, but still really worth it. Doesn’t have the harsh aftertaste or burnt taste like many other instant coffee brands I tried. I got this and the little packets version for traveling. I like both.

b7b66794-9d37-4b92-a38a-557d91823b97
Posted on Feb 15, 2022

The medium roast is so good and the big bag is so worth it. Been drinking this instant coffee for the last 6 months and it’ really made my morning easier. I also can’t believe how easy it is to make lattes and whipped coffee!!

55baef1b-8229-4937-8b2f-e05a95bd66d1
Posted on Feb 11, 2022

This is a great product for me. Im love coffee but Im really busy in the mornings trying to get to work and get my kids off to school I dont have time This instant coffee not only saves me time but I didnt have to sacrifice the taste or quality

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

This is one of the best products I ordered value, quality and taste wise! Super tasty and quick to make! I’ve added this to as my daily coffee and part of protein shake in its incredible.

6a519d8b-bb15-474a-9cc9-2b2b37ba648c
Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Exactly as described. I will order again! Great for those busy mornings.

951ed2d5-5646-4614-92f6-10a704fa01f0
Posted on Sep 16, 2022

very nice package.good size with a smart buy.quality is good.fresh.taste is exactly perfect.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Waka Coffee,100% Arabica Instant Coffee, Colombian, Medium Roast Good Instant Coffee

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

it's normal niscaffe not coffee.. less my expectations.... regret every dollar spend on buying it

Posted on Apr 15, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

It is a delicious coffee with a little acidity. Instant but very tasty.