KE

Naturae
Posted on May 2, 2022
Best Beauty Collagen

Love this Beauty collagen. First of all , the powdering texture dissolves quickly in water without taste or suspension. The box has a good size to be store easily . I like to know that this collagen contains Verisol hydrolysed collagen that shown to be very efficient to stimulate the fibroblast cells in the derma layer skin to increase the collagen production. Also, it doesn’t contains any fillers. I drink it at night to help my skin to repair . I use it for already 4 weeks and can definitely notice a radiant skin , better hydratation and a significantly higher skin elasticity. I didn’t know before this brand but it came one of my favorite so far. Highly recommended.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

This is the verisol everyone hikes the price up on but this company does not. It is JUST verisol, no fillers and it is verisolB. There is verisol B, P, and M. The bovine is the one the testing gave great results plus I do not want porcine collagen. Best value for best quality.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I started taking collagen last year and it's very difficult to see the effect of it. I hope it's working. This collagen doesn't have that weird smelly fishy taste, so it's perfect to add into coffee. It has a taste, but it's very light. I wonder if 2.5 g of collagen is actually enough, but other than that, nothing bad to say.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Verisol is great ingredient form of collagen. I take it with juice it's easy to take good taste. Good benefits for hair , nails , skin , joints and fine lines. I like Verisol Collagen it's good quality.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Excellent! this is an amazing product and honestly it has changed my life so much. its effect is very obvious. no taste at all. helps the skin glow. no need for improvement. Benefit the skin. the package is cute.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Most affordable and clean verisol on the market I have found. It is also the beef verisol and easy to mix. No taste at all.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I like that this product is Verisol collagen, which differs from ordinary collagen peptides in that it is a bioactive collagen complex with specific efficacy for skin, and it doesn’t contain fillers. However, using the scoop results in about 38 servings — not the 60 servings on the label. (These were "level" scoop servings, not over- or under-filled.) I appreciate that powder is supposed to be sold by weight, and that it can settle and become denser. But the discrepancy between <40 and 60 is considerable, and the product should come with a smaller scoop to compensate. Based on my experience, I would suggest weighing each serving amount, or using 2/3 of a level scoop, so that you get the appropriate 2.5 gram serving (which was the amount shown effective in published studies). If my memory is correct (I read the original studies), more than 2.5 grams of Verisol per day did not show any additional benefits for skin in the published literature.

Violettie
Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Can't tell the effect yet! But it's really small bottle could't last for a month! May not purchase again ! The taste is nothing , tasteless !