KE

Posted on Jul 5, 2022
Perfect for travel !

I mostly drink powdered collagens that must be mixed with beverages & I can’t always take it with me . These little collagen shots are perfect for on the go ! They are alright in water bottles , great in clear sodas (sprite) ! I always keep these on me , sometimes I will pop one just because , you could never have too much collagen . Great item .

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

First time to try for this collagen liquid and my friend recommend to give me a try and i hope it is effective than a tablet

60299033-4df8-434e-9dbc-947cd6a052a8
775f7c3b-0df4-4822-89b5-f6ea71c1c872
Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Love the taste, love effects, love the price point. I've done a ton of research regarding collagen and this brand has all you need.

a5c6ccf2-f42b-4be6-96c4-c31f5bcd1507
Posted on May 11, 2022

I can't say anything about the ingredient composition and the quality of the product since you have to use it for a very long time to see the effect and the benefit of the use, so I don't know if there was any improvement. I think the product itself is as good as any other collagen product out there. But I can say that the taste is sort of odd, nothing like fruits or strawberry and it reminds me of a medicine and you have to drink it fast to minimize that. I personally prefer a powder form of collagen.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I like the taste of it. I dissolve it in a cup of water. Very good quality and the ingredients are good to keep my hair and skin healthy. I like the product specially that it tastes quite great. The sachets are very easy to use. I take it with me in bag to use it at work

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

Well, if you do, then you will love this. It says strawberry and kiwi, but it reminds me of cough medicine. I like it, so it's fine with me. Don't forget to drink it with water and stir well.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

This collagen is very effective. It give you energy and a youthfull skin. I recommand it. I have another order on the way. I love it.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Very easy to use. Taste is very good. I add them to my morning smoothie. I felt the sugar content could be reduced. Easy to carry around as well if you are traveling .. as they are individually packed no measuring required !