KE

Posted on Aug 23, 2021
很好!

The probiotics caps are effective. It helps to improve my digestion system. I feel that I become healthier after taking the caps. I will surely buy it again!

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

It’s a actually 50billion per pill and it says to take 2 a day. Been taking this fro a week now. Cannot see much direct effect.

5beee903-0ffc-4a46-8578-5d73880152d9
Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Doesn’t need refrigeration? Is it suggested? Perhaps I’m adapting to probiotics now but I think higher CFUs that require refrigeration had more of an energizing effect for me.

Posted on Jun 10, 2021

The deciding factor for the purchase was that it contained 100 billion lactic acid bacteria and I thought that this price was cheap. It's good because it's in a solid glass shading bottle. I also like the fact that it doesn't have to be stored in the refrigerator. The size of the capsule was just right.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Fast delivery + Never had an issue with anything. Thank you

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

This doseage is 2 capsules, they are also delayed release. Personally, I prefer the one cap dosage that isnt delayed release but these were out of stock. I'll continue to use them up but not reorder.

Posted on Jun 18, 2021

This probiotic checks all the boxes for me: wide variety of strains, high count CFU, veg caps, no more than 2 daily, good price, and no FOS which I cannot tolerate.. I could do without the added vitamin C and zinc since my multi vitamin covers that, and the probiotics alone do wonders for my immune system. Overall, I'm pleased.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

So far I feel it effective and it has improve my digestive system. Quality is good as well.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Special probiotic product. Huge amount probiotics in one capsule. Special form of probiotics

isinha
Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Balances Your Digestive System Includes 13 probiotic strains and 100 billion CFU, ensuring you get the support you need for your overall digestive health