KE

Posted on Nov 23, 2021
Game changer!

There are 3 types of collagen named collagen type 1, 2, and 3. Types 1 and 3 focus more on the collagen found in your skin and hair. Type 2 focuses on bone and joint health, which is important as people age. These pills focus on type 2 with a clear, dissolvable pill with powder inside. It takes consistent and long-term usage of about 1-2 months to feel results, but it's very worth the wait! This is the highest dosage of collagen type 2 that I could find across many brands. Recommended dosage is 4 pills per day but I know people taking 2 pills/day and although the initial results will take longer, it's still impactful enough with consistent use.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

Most consumers do not realize that all collagen supplements are not created equal. Quality if important in a collagen supplement. This one excels. It is grass feed, comes from a well respected company, and has a reasonable number of capsules to take. The capsules size is average and not too large to swallow. If you choose to take it in a shake or smoothie form that works too. I take it for my joints with an emphasis on my knees. It seems to help me. This along with physical therapy are good for me. I would indeed recommend this supplement to others. The benefit is to the knees for me.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Have only been taking this a short time but I am excited because this is type two collagen which is best for joints and made by an excellent company. The advantage is that it has glucosamine chondroitan as well.

Posted on May 21, 2022

the pill size is a bit big and the taste is not so good, the package is not encouraging but its okay. My knee is showing some improvement but i am using other products such as glucosamine. I am not sure about long term improvement as this has been only my second week using it.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Very good collagen. Before I started taking collagen, I had difficulty with one leg and going down the stairs. I now feel a significant improvement. The grip in the knee disappeared.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

I had knee pain cz of injury and since i started to take the vitamin I feel 80% better no pain during walking or activities. Ordered this vitamin for the second time

Posted on May 15, 2022

This was a re-order after the initial order about a month ago. I took only 2 tablets a day (instead of 4 daily) and have started to feel positive impact to my knees - less pain when running. No side effect so far.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

The capsule size is quite big, so I should take 2 at a time to consume 4 capsules each time. Hopefully within a month there will be good effect to my joints

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

I ordered this product as I have arthritis. I guess it helped to reduce the pain but I didn't like the smell at all. The taste as well.

Posted on Jul 4, 2021

I was / am using the regular Vital Proteins Collagen peptides but got this as an additional supplement to it. I had read an article that there were different types of Collagen and the different sources of it. This cartilage supplement is more expensive than the regular collagen so I mainly take the regular and trying out adding 1 of these a day. The dosage per bottle is 4 though. Definitely do recommend Vital Proteins brand. I'm growing eyelashes haha =) Hopefully my hair grows fuller too!