KE

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

First time to try this brand. I knew this brand because of Tsuyoshi Takashiro. Tablet is big but the taste is good. You can feel the lemon flavor when you burp 😅

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

I bought this after hearing about it on the Poog podcast (big ups Jacqueline and Kate!!) - and I hope to stick with this for the rest of my life :P No aftertaste, which is essential.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Have started taking this again as it good for the heart❤️ Not a bad price either!

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

Love this product, no after taste, works great, great price

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

It was introduced in Tsuyoshi Takashiro's book, so I started drinking too. It seems that it can be expected to recover from fatigue after training, blood smoothness, and improve oxygen supply to the brain. As expected, it is only called an exam-required supplement.

3ee4899f-63f4-42a6-a856-8ec2bcd5c89d
5dab01a7-4685-43bc-a1a7-09dbd0eeabd6
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

Corona aftereffects are being treated. Clinic doctors are recommended by doctors who are familiar with nutritional science to take it as a supplement to suppress inflammation. The second one. The capsule is American size and large, but if you put the capsule in your mouth and swallow it after you put water in your mouth, you can swallow it smoothly.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

For the treatment of ulcerative colitis, I was recommended by the clinic and started taking it. I take one capsule each morning and night. Besides, I am taking vitamins B and D. Currently used for 1 year. The increase in inflammation level (CRP) was suppressed, and it was effective in improving melena. Of course, it's not just the effect of this supplement. Most of the medicines that can be used for ulcerative colitis are used, and surgery is recommended because they are no longer effective. I am grateful that it can be used safely without side effects. I want to continue using it.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

Fish oil capsules can have a strong fishy odor or leak, but this is not the case and can be used without worrying too much about deterioration. I continue morning and evening to get good fat.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I bought Vital's Omega for the first time. I trust the brand, but I'm not sure if I'll buy it in the future.