KE

Posted on Sep 8, 2021
Better than other famous brand!

I ordered these to test them as my go to brand has been out of stock on iherb for very long. Very glad I did! These have a higher dose of HCI, so instead of taking 2 pills I take 1! Which is great, because for my main meals I need at least 4 of these capsules to make sure I digest all the protein! I take a few morsels of my meal and then take the pills. Sometimes I wait until mid meal. I suffer from extremely low stomach acid, specially recently due stress, these pills are helping me a lot, I no longer get reflux. Be mindful that if you stomach acid isn't as bad as mine, you need to be careful with the doses, these pills have a higher dose than most other brands. Which works great if you stomach acid is very low. But if it's not, 1 pill might be enough.

Oceans
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Great product! I started having problems with digestion after I went through a period of heavy stress. I had constant heartburn, was burping up food all day long, (even in the morning from what I'd eaten the night before) and had frequent diarrhea. I was miserable for a long time until a doctor recommended this product. I take it before each meal and it's now rare for me to burp anything up at all, much less something from the night before. Even heartburn and diarrhea are rare now. I've been using this product for about a year and, although I wish my stomach would go back to normal, I'm grateful that this product exits. It has really been a life saver.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I have been taking this supplement since November 2021. It is a great boost for my digestive issues. The gentian root extract is a bitters which is an optima addition for mel. I take six a day so this bottle lasts me 37 days

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I love the results of this product! The Betaine HCl and Pepsin does a quick results with a bowel movment(within the next 24 hours). Gentian Root also helps for muscle spasms which helps me not cough! I get a lot of stress cough.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Really helps my digestion, makes a big difference. Better than most

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

The smell of it is very particular but it does its work very good. Don't smell, just drink it before each meal)

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

I have been using it for a few years and found really workable.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

Smal capsules, easy to take and good packaging to store.

Posted on May 21, 2022

The price point was amazing and so far no side effects on my stomach.