KE

Posted on Apr 2, 2022
Surprisingly amazed

I have always ordered other melatonin products from iHerb but they have been always out of stock lately, I came across this product and decided to give it ago once the product arrived, I of course read the back and realised that it was two Gummies to make 5 mg, I went into a bit of a panic because I had always given my son 10 mg and I thought to myself I am going to go through this so quickly and I’m not going to be able to afford to continue to buy but in saying all of this, I gave him the two tablets only which was 5 mg and surprisingly he went to sleep I was amazed

bd4f462c-bfe2-40af-b734-f0ab7d6ed0d7

i’m genuinely blown away by how good this works, for so long i thought that melatonin was useless, used to take twice the dosage of a different melatonin product and still no results. but this product has changed my mind about melatonin, the ingredients list is honest, it’s of good quality, and it has a great taste.

Posted on Aug 13, 2021

I have taken many different brands of melatonin over the years, and had never tried gummies before. I have been very pleasantly surprised how well they work, and with the flavour. It may be just be because it is a new product, but I have slept better than I have done recently with another brand. I would happily recommend them to others.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

All three of my boys prefer Vitaburst as it doesn't taste like medicine because the jubes are sweet. The quality of the melatonin gives results for their bedtime routine and all three boys start to settle and are ready for bed within 1 to 2 hours after taking either a 3mg or 5mg melatonin jube. They are aged 11yrs, 6yrs and 4yrs old and I decide on the dosage based on their age and body weight.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Ive been taking them for several weeks and so far i do think they help me sleep through the night better. I started with only taking one a night and it seems to be enough because when i took two (the recomended dose) i tossed and turned both times, so i went back to one. They are also delicious!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

For those who cannot swallow big tablets like I do, it's a great alternative. It's a little bit on the sweet side for me, so I take it with some water. Doesn't feel like a supplement, actually reminds me a bit about my childhood when I liked eating gummies very much :) P.S. Please also bear in mind that it has some additional sugar inside

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I got these at the introductory price and was skeptical at first, since I've used melatonin supplements before and wasn't happy with next-day side effects. These work fine without any side effects. I be sure to savor them before chewing. I then fall asleep before I know it. I've since run out of these gummies but do plan on getting more.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I’m a very light sleeper and also very restless with lots of dreams, snoring, talking, moving around, sleepwalking and sometimes even sleep eating, so I’m always looking for ways to improve my sleep. I took the suggested maximum dosage but it felt too much like a sleeping pill in terms of effect. Now I take 1 gummy at 9:30pm at night and find myself very sleepy by 10:30 and falling asleep very quickly. It helps me to get back to sleep quickly if I wake during the night, and the gummy itself is very nice in terms of flavor and consistency. Taking it any later then 9:30pm screws up my wake time, can feel sluggish and sleepy all day, so I definitely recommend experimenting to find your own personal sweet spot. I haven’t tried any others so I can’t really compare the gummies but I find them palatable and the melatonin is definitely helping me sleep better!

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Love these . I brought these when the other melatonin i usually get was out of stock. Just as good taste great and no after effects. Also they are safe enough for my teenage grand children if they are having trouble sleeping. Higher recommend these

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

My kids love them they taste good good about in the bottle dosage was good benefit Was also good size was good ingredients r good quality is good