KE

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

This is my favorite cup of coffee from iherb, so far. Dark, bitter and strong.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

The taste is great. The grain size might be a little big. The price is very good for the bulk purchase.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

Love the pricing of this coffee but a bit too dark for me. Tastes like diner coffee. Will try the medium roast next.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Second time ordered. Full rich flavor!

Posted on May 11, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I used to buy Equal Exchange, organic and coffee, but coffee has become so expensive these days that I bought this coffee for the first time on a special sale. Dark roast has an image of being fragrant and having a strong bitter taste, but this one is very easy to drink and I mainly drink it in the morning, but I love it because it has a mild taste. From now on, we are planning to increase the capacity of this manufacturer.

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

Auto-translated from Japanese

The package was fashionable and arrived and I put it in immediately. My husband is a coffee lover, so my husband says it's delicious. I feel that it has a clear taste and there is no unpleasant taste left behind. It goes well with cafe au lait, and I'm curious about another taste.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I bought a whole type one before and it was delicious, so I bought it when it was cheaper. The aroma is inferior, but it was enough to drink at cafe au lait.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

Deep roasted coffee. I think it's a relatively light deep roast. It's not that heavy, so it's suitable for drinking many cups every day. I don't think the quality is high, but I think the cost performance is the highest level.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

So good! Fragrance or price! Everyone in the family.... I will continue to purchase