KE

Posted on Nov 11, 2021
Tasty and mild

I quite like the taste of this flavored coffee. Medium roast is the way to go for me because I'm not a fan of bitter coffee and this one is not bitter at all. The flavors are a bit mild, which was a little disappointing for me since I like strongly fragrant flavored coffees, but overall, it's a very good coffee for my taste buds. Will definitely reorder.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Best flavored coffee beans I’ve had. Would buy again if they put a new batch to sale. The ones on offer atm aren’t fresh (expiring 3 months).

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Flavored coffee can be hit or miss, but this is a hit. I thoroughly enjoy this flavor and I think it is a great combination of strong coffee but also a hint of the flavour. Its a nice "treat"

I love the smell! But it tastes bitter:/ I need to find out how to brew proper for this product.

0b4a9028-5e93-4939-9a72-0fafd224714d
f8a848a7-58a8-4db6-80b5-552367e75728
a959dfb4-e139-4c7a-bdea-1384c5c53165
Posted on Oct 23, 2021

I really like the smell of the coffee beans but was disappointed that the taste didn’t match as strongly. I personally prefer the vanilla hazelnut flavor (crop circles) from this company.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

great value, tastes good, the medium roast brings out the smoothness without too much bitterness, packaging works well too for bulk purchase

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

very cool coffee! I've never had a tastier drink! I recommend it.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Large bag for great price. Lovely smell and taste great size.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Nice flavor and I’m so loving it!! Medium roast is just right for my taste. I will continue buying this!!!

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

I read on Google this coffee won a tasting contest for best cheap coffee. It’s tasty, bold and smooth.