KE

Posted on Jun 19, 2022
Love it!!!

Nutty, sweetly roasted, well-balanced and deliciously caramelly. A great pot of coffee to wake up to. We’re enjoying it so much, I’ll definitely re-order!!!

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Normally when I switch beans, it takes a few days to get used too, but not this one: On my first taste, I immediately notice the chocolatey and caramel taste! Highly recommend this one! This bean is good as both a cold brew and drip ;)

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

This coffee was a bit of a disappointment. Excellent packaging, vacuum sealed. Coffee was slightly bitter and there was almost no flavor. It tastes like regular coffee. Very slight scent of the “grog” in the bag, but none of that once it’s been brewed. I’ll still drink it cause it’s a decent cup of regular medium roast coffee, but I’ll never buy again. If I got a bad batch, I’ll never know. Others’ reviews say it’s great. I suggest you try something else or at least wait until it’s on sale in case you are disappointed like me. If this review helps you decide whether or not to buy this coffee flavor please give me a thumbs up.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

very tasty coffee . I like the flavours and the smell and I like to use it with espresso more .

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

love it, simply awesome; goes perfectly with chee cheong fun and yong tau foo

4NEKOS
Posted on Jan 1, 2022

It tastes and smells great! I like to drink it with milk. Will buy again.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Great taste at an affordable price. Just purchased another pack of dark roast non-flavor type. :)

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I thought that it was good coffee for those who like strong hazelnut flavored coffee. Personally I like mild flavored coffee.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

Mmm--nice to add to regular coffee to give some flavor.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Sorry that there was basically no flavor that we expected...no hint of butterscotch, caramel or hazelnut as given. The expiry date was Nov 2022 and wondering when it was roasted (how long total shelf life is). It tastes like fairly smooth plain coffee but without aroma.