KE

Posted on Dec 4, 2021
A must if you have perioral dermatitis!

I have perioral dermatitis that is triggered by vaseline and other occlusives but this ointment works as well as those but doesn’t cause any flares! It’s a great multipurpose product that I use for lips, hands, under eyes, dry patches anywhere and sometimes all over my face for slugging. It’s also more comfortable on the skin than vaseline and other similar products, it feels light and spreads easily.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

best thing to put on your lips. all ingredients are safe. I also put on hands because my hands get so dry from constant washing. can also be used as an eye cream. I love this stuff SO MUCH. best brand in terms of price and quality. the only thing I'll put on my sensitive skin.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Currently on isotretinoin and my lips has been sooo painful. Also allergic to lanolin and cera alba which most of the lipbalms/ointments contains. White vaseline helped a little but this is something else.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

This is a really lovely product. It feels super smooth, hydrating and it’s not too thick. If you find Vaseline too thick, this might be worth trying. For me personally, I just find Vaseline more hydrating particularly for dry patches on my skin, and it’s cheaper. If you’re not a fan of Vaseline, then definitely try this. Otherwise, save yourself some money.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

gift for my dad, i tried the texture- very thick and rich, which is good for dad as he has very dried skin. he likes it because it has no scent. very practical gift indeed

Posted on May 12, 2022

Loved the texture it is very moisturising and great for anyone who suffers from dryness 👏🏼 I haven’t used it for my face but I use it for my hands and feets and it is wonderful