KE

Posted on Nov 17, 2021
Great for sensitive skin

Great price for this. This is a must have for sensitive skin. I like the LITE version better than regular as the regular is too thick and is hard to rub in. This is the perfect consistency and doesn’t feel greasy. In the photos, the LITE is on the left, regular on the right The 2nd photo shows after rubbing in for 10 strokes. You can see the regular is still very visible and the LITE is almost soaked in.

1dce9e87-e083-4c6c-b293-50ea007538d9
Posted on Feb 17, 2022

This is such an amazing cream for dry skin, it also goes a long way, I used to use the cetaphil body cream but it’s very expensive where I live so I tried other cheaper alternatives on iHerb and I am finally satisfied with the results of this cream, I also have eczema and I can tell it’s calmed down a lot

d81c080b-76f9-485f-a018-fc4af593e050
Posted on Jan 28, 2022

This is an effective moisturizer for those with dry and sensitive skin. It is fragrance free therefore there's no scent when applied to the skin. IAs my age is catching up my skin is becoming super sensitive. This is the only moisturizer that is able to keep my skin well moisturized and does not sting when i applied on my face, my neck and under my eye area. Thank you! Vanicream. Keep up the good work.

8a4170ab-057d-48f0-9e21-eea7015026d4
Posted on Nov 2, 2021

I think this is suitable for very dry skin. I used cerave moisturizer since iherb is not selling cerave products I bought this. This not like cerave. A thick cream. and I don't like the smell of it. Even though this is bit greasy it's go away after 30mins.

52e6b549-9f33-428f-9f98-6c823168ab32
b8553c75-1a90-4844-b508-f4cb4de83ff5
Posted on Mar 29, 2022

This is my second tub of this. Well worth the money. It's thick and my skin feels really nourished after using this. I love the cream. One thing to note is that although the packaging is hygienic due to the pump, there is still quite a lot left in the jar once the pump stops dispensing. So you'll need to open up the jar to get the rest of the moisturiser.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

As someone who uses Retinoids regularly, having a strong moisturiser is very important. It is also important that the moisturizer is not overly expensive, suitable for sensitive skin and scent-free. This ticks all the boxes and is incredibly quality. I use it twice daily on damp skin and it has undone years of damage to my moisture barrier.

just like the labels said no fragrance, no laolin, and no another common irritating ingredients. this is moisturizer with petroleum jelly that can help to reduce trans epidermal water loss. It has pretty heavy and thick consistency but doesn’t wait too long to absorb. it has emollient that can makes our skin looks smoother. doesn’t stings in the eyes. I use it as body & face moisturizer. I do really recommend this if u’re using exfoliate products. also, short ingredient list but effective moisturizer. baby, teenagers, adults, well technically everyone can use this. absolutely recommend. 10/10. This is my family go-to face and body moisturizer!

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

A rich cream that feels great on the skin. I have to try it again as I used it once only. But so far so good. 😍♥️ Update: I LOVE IT. Finally a cream that doesn’t break me out and provide good moisture to the skin. Glad I found and purchased it, especially now for colder months. 🥰♥️

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

really thick cream, fragrance free, the ingredients list is short, which all make it a quite good moisturizer for sensitive skin, people with eczema, etc. I mainly use it on my legs cause they tend to be really itchy (they still itch a bit while I apply it on damp skin but it stops eventually), and use whatever product left on my hand on my stomach and chest, then I put a bit more on my arms, the scent is your usual fragrance free smell, the size is really good but I hope the price will go down a bit, but I can't complain really since moisturizing creams where I live are double the price, so I'd still recommend it, but I don't know how it'll perform on people with darker skin tones since it's quite thick, but it doesn't take that long to absorb. not sure if it's the perfect moisturizer yet since I'm not a big fan of how thick it is, but I'm planning on trying other things before I see if I should repurchase again.

d368e7cb-c29c-4a04-a828-ed592b5248f0
46af9a13-7b6e-475c-89e4-9d49e33bb2b1
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

It’s a very thick moisturizer so if you’re not used to it, it’s gonna take a while to adjust. I like to put moisturizer on my body and have been seeing this moisturizer often on youtube because of how good it is according to dermatologists. I like it but it’s too think that it makes it harder for me to slather it on my skin. I was planning to use it also on my face but seeing how thick it is, I didn’t. It doesn’t have a scent so it’s great for sensitive skin like me (I have eczema) Maybe next time, I will try the moisturizing lotion.

d77c52b5-5a1a-43b4-91d6-f6172c98aff4