KE

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

because i love all vanicream products i needed a body wash and i bought it.. never regretted it honestly. it’s super amazing the size is huge and the packaging is so helpful for you in the shower. it doesn’t have weird scent like the rest of the other medicinal washes so that a win win.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I tried their soap and it is super! This body wash is even more useful. The scent isn’t bad but more importantly fragrance-free.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Love it! It's odorless and works amazing for my sensitive and dry skin. Recommended by my aesthetics doctor as I had terrible ezema due to pregnancy. Like that it's so gentle on the skin.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I really love this stuff!! It’s so gentle but cleanses well. It doesn’t dry my skin out and it’s multi purpose for me - face, body and shaving. I’ll be repurchasing this because I love that it has no sent.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I have a lot of skin allergies and winter is extra hard on my skin. Not super moisturizing but it helped give my poor skin a reset after an allergic reaction. I highly recommend but have since switched to cetaphils new gentle cleanser because it is more moisturizing.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I've almost gone through an entire bottle of Vanicream body wash and have thoughts.... firstly I find this product very overpriced for the amount you get,. I like how gentle the soap is on the skin and it isn't exacerbated any dryness I already experience, but I don't feel like its done much to improve my skin. I have not experienced any irritation or itchiness which is wonderful as I have very drying hard water in Florida. I really don't love the addition of the ingredient Titanium Dioxide which many countries are removing from products. If you have severly irritable skin, go for it! If not, find something else that fragrance free with better ingredients or better yet.. make your own!.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Basically the same formula as the face one. If you wanna save some money buy this instead of the face cleanser. Very gentle yet effective Slight chemically scent fragrance free. Great for sensitive skin.

Posted on May 3, 2022

No scent at all. I use it everyday. Good Quality. My skin is now okay. I have very sensitive skin and this feels gentle and non drying.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

My wife's doctor recommended this product and it has been great for skin rash issues. As we age our skin dries easily and this product does help. Highly recommended.