KE

ToryHoney
Posted on Nov 11, 2021
THOUGHTFUL BRAND

I was looking for a high quality chai and I came across this one from Vahdam! It’s the second tea I bought from this brand I just fell in love! First of all, the package is beautiful, I would love to receive it as a gift! And please read the booklet, I think it was very thoughtful and made me want to support them! The tea itself is robust but not too strong, the spices are prominent but not too loud. I personally prefer a spicier chai, but I like the fact that you can clearly taste clove and the aftertaste is slightly (I said slightly!) peppery. Would I repurchase it? Yes, I would!! It tastes similar to the chai from my favorite Indian restaurant. :)

d7f943d6-ca01-46d6-b328-4a85cc073eec
Posted on Dec 15, 2021

I love this chai tea! Each ingredient really shines through and love seeing and smelling the different whole spices in here - it's not just a sprinkle of cinnamon powder. It is NOT decaf so it contains caffeine and should not be consumed in the afternoons if you want to avoid interfering with a healthy sleep. The packaging seems a bit wasteful to me - the tea comes in a box with an extra label, a vacuum-sealed brick of tea, and another plastic ziplock bag to put the tea in after opening. But I see no reason why the tea couldn't be vacuum-sealed in a ziplock bag in the first place to avoid all the extra packaging. The instructions in the box say this is for freshness but it doesn't make sense to me. Still, it smells and tastes great at a reasonable price for a good quality tea, so I will gladly buy it again.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Best Chai I’ve ever tasted! Spicy, sweet, intense, perfect with a bit of sugar and milk. So happy to see this brand on IHerb, wish there was more flavors!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

The tea is fresh and of good quality. The taste is like a mix of spices in tea. It is good with milk and sweetener.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

This is the same flavour and quality as the 50 grams one, only it comes in a vacuum sealed bag, with a zipper bag to transfer it to after opening. I just used the tin can from the old one instead.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Great quality! I've been drinking this tea since I received it, and it's almost empty now...I add heavy cream for extra indulgence.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Good mix of spices. I sometimes add nutmeg. Goes well with oat milk as well,i put 1.5 teaspoon per 0.5 liter of liquid (pure oat milk or diluted with water)

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

The smell of the tea is amazing! I needed to adjust the quantity as it was a bit too strong using the usual amount. Milk even not necessary, but depends on your habits and taste. Enjoy!

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

I really like to drink it in the evening with or without milk. adding houney makes it much better