KE

Posted on Sep 24, 2022
Excellent! Way better than I was expecting

I love a good sloppy joe, and living overseas, unless I try to make it myself (immediate fail), I have to go without. I bought this Urban Accents Plant-based Sloppy Joe mix not hoping for much. But, it far exceeded my expectations. Easy to make with water, onion, and ketchup, the flavor is good, it is easy to make and there is quite a good amount once it's made. The one noticeable thing is that when you first make it, the texture is different from a meat-based sloppy joe. But, that was hardly noticeable on the second day when I used the leftovers. Then, it felt much more like I was eating a regular sloppy joe from a food truck. Overall, I'm really impressed and this is going in my next order.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

i tried this today it was delicious! Loving the fact that it's meatless. fits in with my less-meat diet plan and saves the earth at the same time. ingredients were easy enough to put together and tastes good! The packaging was convenient and portion size was perfect for 3 of us having this as a side.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Love love this product! The only brand that comes close to consistency of meat! Great seasoning, easy and quick to prepare! Even my kids like it!!! Yay!!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

ready in no time - this meat substitute is so great - full of flavor and protein, super nutritious, easy and quick to prepare, you cant not love it! already ordered more! loved this "fast" food that is so healthy and guilty free :) yummy sloppy joe! great in every single way

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Great vegan quality! Ready in no time, tastes like meat. many uses.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

A flavorful, easy meat substitute. I would highly recommend this product.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

So easy to prepare and the taste and texture are excellent. All together a high quality item

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

useful for days when we do not want to have meat. convenient as well. taste was ok.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

It's nutritious and healthy, perfect for a light meal, The taste is on the OK side. I enjoyed it.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Great taste, perfect for vegans