KE

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

this chocolate drink is amazing and delicious. i want to purchase another one and i will recommend this to my friends. it tastes really good. no after taste. easy to make. thumbs up to this chocolate drink and great job IHERB for this and for delivering it without any difficulties. i really love your app!

587c4406-3645-49d5-b7a4-e3d88fc9d051
Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I gave it a try as soon as my package arrived from iHerb. wow o wow! The choco drink is AMAZING! It's delicious! I'm happy I bought 2 boxes. I'm excited for my milk supply to increase for my little one. I also put a tablespoon of brewer's yeast. After an hour I can feel that my supply is increasing because I can feel the tension in my chest. I will definitely grab berry flavor next time.

af402be5-3b56-437f-8318-323a510d2b8b
Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I am going to reorder this simply because it tastes good. it will help to increase your supply. I also soak fenugreek seeds alone and drink the water after boiling since fenugreek is known for helping you with your milk supply. So I guess having a ready hot choco pack that has fenugreek is a great choice to go with.

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

I’ve been using this brand since 2016 when I breastfed my 2nd child (I feed her for 3 yrs and 8 months). It helped a lot supporting my supply til I wean her. And now I have my 3rd child, I’m back on this brand again and found this product and boy how I love the taste. I don’t know about you but I love the taste of the chocolate with the fenugreek spice in it. Will purchase soon for my 3rd box.

I usually have a great milk supply, but after some very stressful moments (including international travel during a pandemic and the sudden heartbreaking loss of my father), my supply dwindled much to my then 6 month old's dismay. I used these sachets daily for a couple of days and my supply came back and then some. It is, of course, a little hard to get to dissolve well, but I found the secret is to use one of those little frothers and everything mixes well. Alternatively, use a jar with a lid and shake it vigorously and that works pretty well too.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

This was the second purchase of this product for my daughter. She is nursing and was feeling she was not producing enough milk. She drink this and told me that it worked. She was not too crazy about the taste, but she drank it knowing it would help her milk supply.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I really love the taste and the ingredients work so well for helping milk supply. I've seen some people complain about the mixability as the powder doesn't always mix well when stirred with a spoon, so I highly recommend a small electric stirrer or frother to mix the powder and milk together. A big bonus is that you get nice fluffy and frothy milk and it goes down really smoothly.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Good taste. Used for my wife. Good package. Good for nursing it increases mother milk. We used it along with another product (mother milk). Benefit: Increase Mother milk. Ingredients: Only be carful if your baby is sensitive to milk as this product must be prepared by using milk. Quality: Good taste, package and easy to prepare.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Like the taste and loooove the benefits in really producing breast milk and 100% recommended for mommy's and quality is clearly great, it contains the ingredients that most help producing milk and i like that the size is small and i can use the bag anywhere due to the neat packaging and have it any time no need for warming

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I love having a drink of this in the morning. Tastes exactly like hot chocolate and there is no taste of fenugreek or “herby” at all. It does support my milk production — I can tell because I do an awful job of pumping on time (3 under 4), but I’m still producing a good amount. I combine this with the fenugreek capsules from upspring as well.