KE
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 19, 2023

High quality ingredients, excellent effect for the nervous system if you have any problems especially after training. The taste is a little bit unpleasant but it is normal for vitamin B complex.

Posted on Jan 11, 2023

This is the best stress formula and I have tried several. It is gentle yet very effective! It gives me more energy and my hair and nails improve. It is reasonably priced. There are no negatives with this product!!

KI
Posted on Nov 11, 2022

This supplement is of a great diet, great quality and suitable for all ages, it has great benefits and, the package was good as well. I therefore recommend it.

Posted on Jan 28, 2023

I have been using Twinlab products since 1997. I always feel and see results in a couple of days.

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

I definitely feel better on the days I take these.

Posted on Jan 6, 2023

Simply the Best! Great dosage of each vitamin, excellent ingredients.

Posted on Dec 22, 2022

Good quality and best composition for energy and nervous system

Posted on Dec 17, 2022

Great for anti stress!!!! Thank you I’m a lot more calmer from this product

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Very good complex of B vitamins. Twinlab is great brand.

Posted on Feb 5, 2015

Great product! Excellent quality. All Twinlab product are the best – best quality. Highly recommended all. I'm using b-vitamin due health problems, and it is working, I feel it. Iherb offering great deal for reasonable price. Keep it up. The service and shipping of iherb is excellent and professional. I'm very satisfied with their service.