KE
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jan 28, 2023
Great B12 Dots!

We love these B12 "dots" and have found that they dissolve quickly, are very small in size, and convenient for kiddos and adults alike. We do not notice any strong flavor, or scent just very subtle slightly sweet pleasant taste. Great value for the excellent quality and amount. Thank you iHerb!

Posted on Dec 9, 2022

the quality and the ingredients and size is amazing. the folic acid and energy i need is in here. niacin flush and the effect is made me dizzy haha. the package is delivered early. taste good the potency it really help. my metabolism is well and nervous system 😬

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

Just started using & I've already seen an improvement in my energy level . So tiny , easy to use & effective. Reasonably priced - will definitely buy again.

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

Love how I just let it dissolve under my tongue and I get a little burst of energy.

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

Very good B12 supplement. I’ve been using for years….easy & tasty.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Perfect taste. Easy to take. Very important vitamin and twinlab is great brand.

Posted on Sep 21, 2017

I've only been taking these B12 dots for a short time, but they do seem to be making me feel better, reducing my lethargy and helping my concentration. My doctor said she couldn't prescribe me anything, as my blood thyroid results were within normal limits, even though I had a lot of symtoms of hypothyroidism. After doing a lot of research, I read that a lack of B12 could give similar symtoms. When I told her that I was going to give it a try, she said, 'Go ahead. It won't do you any harm'. I feel that, not only is it doing me no harm, but it's starting to do me good. I am combining it with kelp tablets for the iodine, as this combination is supposed to supprt the thyroid. They taste good too. :-)

Posted on May 15, 2009

Energy during the day and yet helps me sleep at night. Tastes good. Excellent product. And I have to give kudos to iHerb.com. I've been ordering from them for years, and the service has always been excellent. Very fast shipping. Thank you iHerb.com!

Posted on Jan 6, 2009

We are a vegetarian family, so we take B12 supplements daily. I've been told by my naturopath that these sublingual dots are the best B12s to purchase.

Posted on Nov 5, 2008

We are thrilled with our delivery of B12 dots.My mother in law suffers from Leukemia and can no longer source this product in New Zealand or Australia.The shipping was very prompt and we will be happy to order from you again when necessary. Thankyou.