KE

Posted on Aug 19, 2021
Excelente!

This tea is an explosion of flavors and sensations, so exotic but in a good way! If you don’t like spicy drinks, don’t buy it. If you like spicy drinks and mango, you will love this! And it’s a great way to boost metabolism with no caffeine.

Posted on May 10, 2022

If you like the bit sweet and spicy taste on a tea, this is the right one. It is the perfect blend of flavors and gives you a spark on your dAy when you are feeling a bit tired. For better result, leave it on the water longer than suggested.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I was initially hesitant about this tea as I wasn't sure how the taste of mango and chili would work in a beverage, but curiosity got the better of me. This herbal blend promises the benefits of a metabolic boost sans caffeine but I don't think it should be taken as a weight loss product. The chili definitely packs a punch, and the mango fragrance makes it a real pick-me-up. I can drink it mid-afternoon without worrying about losing sleep. As always, the quality of Twinings is unbeatable, and I highly recommend this.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I liked it! It's a little different. with a little spicy kick, but the spices and fruit are pretty well-balanced. The ginger contributes to the kick, and overpowers the other Chai spices; however, you can always use a cinnamon stick stirrer or another little bag of chai spices when it's steeping.

Be aware it's really spicy. But I can't tolerate spicy food much so other people might be totally fine with that. I couldn't feel other tastes under the spiciness l, maybe slightly sweetness of mango. Despite that I still like it very much and recommend it to anyone who can eat at least little spicy. please click thumb up ⚘

Posted on May 5, 2022

Great quality, I loved it, unique taste / flavor, with a lasting ting of the chili of this herbal blend tea (non caffeine), was well packaged.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I love this tea. The chili gives it a lot of flavor and the smell is invigorating. I enjoy one giant mug with a single bag. Good packaging. I will continue to purchace.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Another great quality and taste from that Twinings line. (other one being the focus one) I love it. The Chilli is at the exact amount to make it just a tiny bit spicy.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

It’s wonderful. Fruity with a not too spicy chili flavor it’s a weird yet amazing combination. Also, it works very well for your indigestion 👍🏼

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I love this Caffeine free tea, making it a nice drink before bedtime. The combination of flavors are nicely thought out. Didnt thought that mango can get a long with Chili and Chai