KE

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I love this moisturizer. I would advise to follow the directions of starting out skipping a day in between as it is definitely stronger then other retinol moisturizers I have used. I have not experienced any issues and am hoping to see some noticeable results from this brand!

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

One of the best retinol creams I've used. The price is amazing. I'd recommend to also use sun protection while using the cream.

Posted on Aug 13, 2021

Retinol products are must for me, and I’m always finding something better. This cream is rich in texture and easy to spread. The effect is nicely mild and I’m looking forward to a good result. I also love this tube container! It’s great from a hygienic perspective and really convenient to use. I can recommend this product!

fbf6ceea-0ae9-49c6-85d7-8cb2ea644615
bf7983c9-b079-44a0-9f15-cde7ca4387bb
159288f0-95c7-49b3-ac9e-43ec57936fa9
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I love the feeling of this cream on my skin, it's slightly heavy at first but it gets absorbed very quickly and then the skin feels truly hydrated and more flexible for at least one full day.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

i tried their vit C serum and it worked so well that I decided to try this one too. Nice product, i use it only at night and the packaging is easy to handle.

Posted on Jun 11, 2021

TruSkin Retinol cream Moisturizer is the BesT. I have used retinol RX but is was way to harsh on my skin. TruSkin's product really works and is very gentle on my skin. The results appear in about 10 days, At 74 I have age spots and sun damage on my face, TruSkin has noticeably lighten the spots and erased a lot of lines. All TruSkin products I really recommend to my friends. Couple of things to note when using these kinds of products is 1) start with a low dosage (go to a dermatologist and discuss the kind of skin problems you want or benefits) 2) retinol/ tret will Break You out because it’s causing cell turn over and some form of “acid exfoliation” to the skin. If your used to the strengths such as 0.025, 0.050, and 0.1 then you can use this bottle (my recommendation). It said it can be used during the day but I would more so use this at night because retinol/ tret can make your skin sensitive. I love these products because retinol/tret help with skin revitalizing and hyperpigmentation. And HAVE PATIENCE with your skin, drink a lot of water and eat or consume lots of antioxidants to fight off free radicals. GOOD skin cause from within ! Hope this helps for anyone

Posted on May 4, 2021

I've been using this twice a week in the evening and really love the results I'm seeing. I apply it on top of the Vitamin C Serum.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

works fine arrived in time

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

So far is a good quality product